Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

Looks like Kyle Vandermale is on the Knoxville roster as well......
    Steve
    Penn State Class of '95
    Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
      thats a big hit, but IF there was a DUI/DWI, the coach is in the right ballpark for sure..just hope they are back for the Oz game
      Seems like (if you don't count the USA game), that game #9 is the Oswego game......
      Steve
      Penn State Class of '95
      Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
        Looks like Kyle Vandermale is on the Knoxville roster as well......
        That happened at the end of last year. I think he left school early. I recall reading about that on here or some other site. Be interested to see whereClarke ends up. Tulsa's roster isn't out yet; nd for that matter, Knoxville's isn't a "final" roster.

Comment

Originally posted by mjmigliaccio View Post
          Could it be that Bryan Hince and Eric Satim are on the same roster again?

http://sphlicebears.stats.pointstrea...&seasonid=7619

An earlier colmment on this string -- to which I commented (above) -- had Satim and Dylan Clarke in camp w/ the Tulsa Oilers. Looks like Eric has landed in Knoxville. Can't find any info about Clarke.
          looks like dan Bremner from Oswego is on this roster as well

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
            Seems like (if you don't count the USA game), that game #9 is the Oswego game......
            your correct, im sure they will be skating so hopefully they will play, dont want to play a depleted team

Comment

looks like dan Bremner from Oswego is on this roster as well
              I believe that Tyler Fletcher played for Wisconsin-Superior (2006-2010).
              Larry Normandin
              SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
              WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                I believe that Tyler Fletcher played for Wisconsin-Superior (2006-2010).
                come on Norm no link

Comment

noticed a Matt Bessing on Buff st.

Comment

noticed a Matt Bessing on Buff st.
                    Bingo!

Nice pickup for the Bengals

Comment

• Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

Red tops White {Article from the Plattsburgh Press-Republican - Oct. 23, 2011}

PLATTSBURGH — It wasn't like playing against the U.S. Under-18 National Team.

But, Saturday night's Annual Red/White game served as a tune-up for the Plattsburgh State men's hockey team heading into its season opener this coming Saturday.

"It's a last dress rehearsal on what we still have to work on before playing our first game," Plattsburgh State head coach Bob Emery said.

"When you play against another team, like the Under-18 team, it's like playing against your enemy. That's not the case when you're playing against yourself. But, the pace of the game was good and it will get even higher."

For the record, the Red Team emerged with a 6-3 victory over the White Team.

Emery and his coaching staff got another look at their 2011-12 class of recruits. He wasn't pleased with the lack of discipline shown by some of the freshmen last weekend but was feeling better about things Saturday.

"Last weekend, he freshman didn't know the culture of Plattsburgh State hockey," he said. "They know it now. I like what I see.

"But, what has impressed me the most is the improvement of our sophomores. It was a learning experience for them last season and they have come back better for it."

The Cardinals open their real season, as well as their SUNY Athletic Conference season, this coming Saturday at 7 p.m. at Morrisville State.

Plattsburgh State has conference games at Potsdam, Fredonia and Buffalo State before opening its home campaign on Nov. 18 against Brockport.

"It's a tough start to the season for us with four games in a row on the road," Emery said. "And, we have suspensions that will keep some of our players out of the line-up."
                      Larry Normandin
                      SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                      WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Need some help - Just picked up a Droid 3 and need some insight as to how best to follow Cardinal Hockey on game night.

Can't seem to get WIRY to play off its website but have located an App (Tunein Radio) to play it.

Will I be able to access Sidearmstats and the live video feed via Primelink?

Any help would be greatly appreciated by this unfortunate mix of neophyte and Luddite!

Comment

FYI just looked at Movilles roster only 21 guys, 3 of them goalies and 6 frshmen..ps they also play Potsdam fri so I think they might be out of gas come the middle of the platty game..

Comment

O>K> Different topic. Who is going to Morrisville? Any place to eat close by?

Comment

Ryan Williams transferred to UMass Dartmouth. I just read that in the Cardinal Points.
                              Plattsburgh State Cardinals
                              1992 & 2001 NCAA Division III Ice Hockey Champions
                              21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

Originally posted by Birds View Post
                                O>K> Different topic. Who is going to Morrisville? Any place to eat close by?
                                Morrisville is LITERALLY in the middle of nowhere if there has ever been a middle of nowhere.
                                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X