Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

I just purchased section 52, Row D seats 12,13,14,15,16 for the Oswego-Plattsburgh game on Friday, February 17, 2012 at 7:00 PM.

Get yours NOW here.
    Larry Normandin
    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

I'm in 53...see you there!

Comment

my nephew just got my 3 for both games that weekend in sec 53, wait until emery gets a load of my act....

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
          my nephew just got my 3 for both games that weekend in sec 53, wait until emery gets a load of my act....
          Well when Oswego's losing you'll be pretty quiet
          Remy Babineaux
          remyb616@gmail.com
          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
            Well when Oswego's losing you'll be pretty quiet
            na you got the wrong guy, just ask LH31 I yell at the refs NOT the players they are just college kids/men......ok maybe a few barbs at the coach but he is a paid pro..........ps I always keep it clean

Comment

Chris Panek to be Inducted into the Hall of Fame

Excerpt:
              Panek was a standout member of the Cardinals men’s ice hockey program from 1985-88. During his time as a Cardinal, he earned numerous accolades, including First-Team All-America honors in 1988. Panek was named the Most Outstanding Player at the NCAA Division III Championship in 1987. In 1986, Panek was named to the NCAA Division III All-Tournament Team. He earned First-Team All-SUNYAC accolades three times and ECAC West first-team honors twice. The Cardinal All-Decade Team member (1985-1994) finished his career 133 career points, good for third most by a defensemen and 29th all-time. Panek signed with the Los Angeles Kings organization following his career at Plattsburgh.
              Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

your roster is up here and on collegehockeystats...BIG incoming class looks like a talented bunch,ill be rooting for the Hill school freshman,,,,,but not against Oz
                Last edited by bakdraft21; 10-14-2011, 12:01 PM.

Comment

USA Under-18 Team takes out UVM 2-1.
                  Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                    looks like it was somewhat chippy??

Comment

Did a little research and keep an eye on Jacob Trouba A list rating from Central Scouting Report, Rated as #2 American Skater for the 2012 NHL Draft and Mock Drafts have him in the top 10. Others to watch Nicolas Kerdiles A list rating and in mock drafts listed as high as 26, Cameron Darcy A list rating, Collin Olson B List Rating, Miles Koules, Jared Rutledge and Brendan Silk all C list ratings & Stefan Matteau son of former NHLer Stéphane Matteau & Seth Jones son of former NBA player Popeye Jones. Central Scouting Report uses this A,B,C list rating before the rankings come out. http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=69970
                      Last edited by dmac1103; 10-15-2011, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Final - USA 2 - Cardinals 0. SOG - USA 27 - Cardinals 26
                        Last edited by norm1909; 10-15-2011, 08:14 PM.
                        Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                          Final - USA 2 - Cardinals 0. SOG - USA 27 - Cardinals 26
                          Two misconducts and two fighting calls in an exhibition!? What seemed to be the issue? 2 refs and 2 ARs?

Comment

Originally posted by elbojpb View Post
                            Two misconducts and two fighting calls in an exhibition!? What seemed to be the issue? 2 refs and 2 ARs?
                            2 refs and 2 linesmen. The 2 fighting calls were warranted, and started with a US cross check. The Cardinal player got up and shoved the US player and then they decided to grab onto each other and try to throw a few punches, couldn't see if any were thrown because of everyone standing up. Reffing was, questionable to be nice. I think a crew of both St. Louis boys, Jones and Everette could have called a better game. other than the lack of scoring from Plattsburgh I liked what I saw for the most part. Good overall team speed, and nobody backed down from a hit. This team did not play scared, they went out and put together a solid effort against a strong team, a good half of which have at least verbal commitments to top DI schools.
                            Jim Reisdorf
                            Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Relatively even play with a slight USA edge, but that's expected given the quality of the team. Goaltending for Plattsburgh seemed pretty consistent and all three goaltenders looked good, Leis in particular with some good saves. Shots on goal were even which was a plus, and we had some quality chances throughout.

I heard from the WIRY discussion post game that there were five players that were suspended from tonight's game. What's the deal behind that, and how long will it last? That if anything will affect team the most in the coming games.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandrock44 View Post
                                Relatively even play with a slight USA edge, but that's expected given the quality of the team. Goaltending for Plattsburgh seemed pretty consistent and all three goaltenders looked good, Leis in particular with some good saves. Shots on goal were even which was a plus, and we had some quality chances throughout.

I heard from the WIRY discussion post game that there were five players that were suspended from tonight's game. What's the deal behind that, and how long will it last? That if anything will affect team the most in the coming games.
                                Word is some of them are multi-game suspensions ranging up for about 8 games (that's the number that was being tossed around in the crowd today). All of which stem from a pair of recent DUI arrests...

But that is all heresay, of course. Do not take this post to be gospel truth.
                                Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                                SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                                ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                                NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                                NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                                NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                                NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Working...
                                X