Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

On my way to PSU soccer game I stopped in the ice rink today. There is ice!! The new compressor installation is finished and is it ever cold in there! This should make for some fast hockey they tell me. The boys should be back at Stafford for the C. practices now. The work on the concession area continues and should be nice when finished. Also, Erin C. said word coming very soon on ticket pickups.

Comment

Originally posted by Birds View Post
      On my way to PSU soccer game I stopped in the ice rink today. There is ice!! The new compressor installation is finished and is it ever cold in there! This should make for some fast hockey they tell me. The boys should be back at Stafford for the C. practices now. The work on the concession area continues and should be nice when finished. Also, Erin C. said word coming very soon on ticket pickups.
      Must be nice to have ice so early...

Norwich's won't be done until Oct. 9th or 10th.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

But what the public really wants to know about is

The Scoreboard
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

So, how are the renovations coming on Norwich's bathroom facilities? This year?

Comment

Jim Reisdorf
            Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Done last year.
              Go 'Wick!

Comment

[QUOTE=jerrynu26;5209895]Done last year.[/QUOTE My apology. We did not go there last year since all games were played at Stafford. Look forward to seeing the renos this year.

Comment

My apology. We did not go there last year since all games were played at Stafford. Look forward to seeing the renos this year.
                  Yeah that last one in March sure was fun
                  GO LAKERS!!!
                  "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                  Oswego State '09

Comment

[QUOTE=PrezdeJohnson09;5210484]Yeah that last one in March sure was fun Adrian-Oswego?? That one too. But, as the song goes"Two out of 3 ain't bad".

Comment

Via e-Mail from Erin Conner:

Men's Hockey Season Ticket Final Payment and Pick-Up Information Announced

In preparation for the 2011-12 Plattsburgh State men’s hockey season, this is the final opportunity to make payment arrangements for current season ticket holders.

If you have not already made your final payment, please contact Erin Conner at (518) 564-4301 to make a payment over the phone with a credit or debit card. Checks should be made payable to SUNY Plattsburgh and sent to the attention of Erin Conner at 101 Broad St., Plattsburgh, NY 12901.

All ticket packages must be paid in full no later than Oct. 15, 2011. If full payment has not been made by that date, your seats will be released.

For fans interested in picking up their season tickets prior to the first game of the season, tickets will be available for pick up on Wednesday, Oct. 5 and Thursday, Oct. 6 from 3-7 p.m. in the Field House Lobby. Ticket packages must be paid in full at the time of pick up and photo identification is needed to receive your tickets.

Season tickets will also be available Saturday, Oct. 15, 2011 at the men’s exhibition game against the USA Under-18 Team in the lobby of the Field House, beginning at 5:30 p.m. Ticket package pick up will continue for the remainder of the season during pre-game box office hours.

We are happy to report that we have reached our capacity for men’s ice hockey season tickets; therefore, we are not accepting any new season ticket requests at this time.

Any other questions in regards to tickets should be directed to the Field House at (518) 564-4062.
                      Larry Normandin
                      SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                      WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

has the USA U-18 team played any games this yr?? or will Platty be their first as well??

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                          has the USA U-18 team played any games this yr?? or will Platty be their first as well??
                          They have games before the Plattsburgh game.
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                            USA U-18 Schedule
                            Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                            SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                            ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                            NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                            NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                            NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                            NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
                              thnks for the link, looks like they will be rolling b4 they play platty, but they will be coming off a hard game vs Vermont the night b4..should be a good show

Comment

It'll be an interesting game for sure - the last time we faced the US Under 18 Team was back in 2006, and we lost 5-3 to them in a relatively close game.

http://collegehockeystats.net/0607/boxes/mpltu181.o29

Notice 2 of the goals were scored by James van Riemsdyk, who was selected 2nd overall in the 2007 NHL Entry Draft and had 40 points with the Flyers last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X