Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
    Just pulled into the Burgh....
    Bummer you couldn't have made the women's game - it was a great game to watch
    Larry Normandin
    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by Birds View Post
      So, who is going to Potsdam? Hope there is a good cheering crowd there for Plattsburgh. Let's make some noise!!!!
      Hubby and I will be there- maybe they allow noisemakers?

Laura

Comment

• Originally posted by Laura View Post
        Hubby and I will be there- maybe they allow noisemakers?

Laura
        Horn is in the car ready to go....
        Remy Babineaux
        remyb616@gmail.com
        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Safe travels Plattsburgh fans....FYI, Potsdam High School is playing at Malone this afternoon at 2pm. Depending on what time the football game ends, 11 and/or 11B may be a bit congested. Not that I would mind if you guys couldn't make in time....
          LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
            Safe travels Plattsburgh fans....FYI, Potsdam High School is playing at Malone this afternoon at 2pm. Depending on what time the football game ends, 11 and/or 11B may be a bit congested. Not that I would mind if you guys couldn't make in time....
            Go FA Class of 2000!!!!!
            Remy Babineaux
            remyb616@gmail.com
            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Cards ride early lead past Potsdam {Article from the Plattsburgh Press-Republican - Nov. 6, 2011}

Plattsburgh State came on strong late in the first period Saturday, taking a 2-0 lead over Potsdam in the last four minutes and going on to a 4-1 SUNY Athletic Conference men's hockey victory.

Vick Schlueter scored two goals, and Josh Leis, making his first start of the season in net, stopped 20 shots.

The Cardinals (2-0) outshot the Bears 19-5 in the opening frame.

"Potsdam came out of the locker room and outplayed us the first 10 minutes. They were buzzing, flying around," Plattsburgh coach Bob Emery said. "Then the second half of the first period, we played really well."

Mark Constantine opened the scoring with 3:21 left in the period, and Schlueter found the net 57 seconds before intermission.

Schlueter tallied on the power play 3:06 into the second.

"In the second period, (the Bears) played well offensively," Emery said. "At times they were relentless. They had quality chances in the second, and a lot of them were off turnovers. Which they caused, but still, it's unacceptable."

Emery added that he did see some positive things in the defensive end.

"We did a good job sagging the net after mistakes in our own end. We didn't give up second shots," he said. "That's one of the things we did real well. We converged on the net, picked up bodies."

Kyle Kudroch notched an unassisted goal early in the third for a 4-0 lead. Mike Grace finished with two assists for Plattsburgh.

Potsdam's Adam Place spoiled Leis' shutout bid with 2:20 remaining. Still, Emery said the junior goaltender played well.

"Many times (Saturday) he was out of his net challenging," Emery said. "It was one of the better games I've seen him play at Plattsburgh, and he's been here three years.

"If he plays aggressive, we all know he has great athletic ability."

The Cardinals fired 41 shots at Potsdam (1-2, 0-2) goalie Dylan Ellis, who stopped 37.
              Larry Normandin
              SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
              WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Horn is in the car ready to go....
                I see they made the announcement during the game about noisemakers. FYI: love the student atmosphere at the game, but seriously get these kids HOCKEY FOR DUMMIES.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-R- View Post
                  I see they made the announcement during the game about noisemakers. FYI: love the student atmosphere at the game, but seriously get these kids HOCKEY FOR DUMMIES.
                  In all fairness, the kids didn't have much to cheer about until late in the game. The Bears looked good in spurts, but it wasn't meant to be. What announcement was made about noisemakers, I didn't hear anything?
                  LETS GO BEARS!

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
                    In all fairness, the kids didn't have much to cheer about until late in the game. The Bears looked good in spurts, but it wasn't meant to be. What announcement was made about noisemakers, I didn't hear anything?
                    some blonde hair "employee" came over and told Remy that artificial noise makers were against SUNYAC rules and said that the officials had already warned the score booth about them being used. Remy called the guys bluff about the rule and he had no answer.... just wanted to keep saying "Buddy this is my rink".... so I guess we met Mr. Maxcy....
                    Jim Reisdorf
                    Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Two highlight videos from the past two games. Won't be able to do the Friday game this week, but should be there for Saturday.

Plattsburgh at Morrisville 10-29-2011

Plattsburgh at Potsdam 11-05-2011
                      Remy Babineaux
                      remyb616@gmail.com
                      D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                        some blonde hair "employee" came over and told Remy that artificial noise makers were against SUNYAC rules and said that the officials had already warned the score booth about them being used. Remy called the guys bluff about the rule and he had no answer.... just wanted to keep saying "Buddy this is my rink".... so I guess we met Mr. Maxcy....
                        At least they sent a blonde NOT like the Trooper they sent to ask me to relax

Comment

Two highlight videos from the past two games. Won't be able to do the Friday game this week, but should be there for Saturday.

Plattsburgh at Morrisville 10-29-2011

Plattsburgh at Potsdam 11-05-2011
                          Good to see Constantine from my old high school,The Hill School, is doing well, he'll have to take it DOWN a notch vs.Oz

Comment

Thank you very much for the clips, Remy. Great to see some early highlights from the Cards.
                            Go Cards: win or lose, The Better Team.
                            A Lot of (Sometimes Tainted) SUNYAC Championships
                            A Handful of ECAC West Championships
                            A Number of NCAA Appearances, Including Several Trips to the Final Four, Though Some of Them Don't Count
                            Some National Championships:
                            Women's (THIS YEAR, LAST YEAR, A Couple Years Back, '08, '07)
                            Men's (Wow Look at the Time Pass, A While before That)

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                              Actually, the individual you are describing is most likely the Director of Maxcy Hall. He is a very good person and works pretty darn hard at his job. I wouldn't take it personally as he spoke to a student last weekend about the use of his noisemaker. I think sometimes us fans get worked up over the smallest things.
                              I did hear one horn but saw the Referee go to the Timekeepers box immediately....I must have missed the official announcement.
                              LETS GO BEARS!

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Comment

Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
                                Actually, the individual you are describing is most likely the Director of Maxcy Hall. He is a very good person and works pretty darn hard at his job. I wouldn't take it personally as he spoke to a student last weekend about the use of his noisemaker. I think sometimes us fans get worked up over the smallest things.
                                I did hear one horn but saw the Referee go to the Timekeepers box immediately....I must have missed the official announcement.
                                I had no issue with him or what he was trying to do. it was the manner in which he did it. it was his condescending tone, and wording along with his mocking gestures and feeling that he needed to bring university police over to stand right behind us all night.
                                Jim Reisdorf
                                Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X