Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    OK boys who gets the nod fri night vs Oz...
    My logical guess - Josh Leis. He got the shutout against Middlebury.

Yet, I REALLY HOPE we see Mathieu Cadieux in net Friday night. Josh's numbers against Oswego are horrendous. Personally, I feel like Plattsburgh's best chance to win is with Cadieux between the pipes.

He played solid against Norwich. The first goal was cashed in from a two-on-one opportunity when Mike Grace turned the puck over in his own end on a cross-ice pass attempt.

The second goal. (See above, but Grace made himself look just as silly when he failed to gain possession of a loose puck in the slot).

We'll see.
    Plattsburgh State Cardinals
    1992 & 2001 NCAA Division III Ice Hockey Champions
    21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

• Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

A statistic that just caught my eye - Plattsburgh State is 2 for 27 on the power play in their last five games.
      Plattsburgh State Cardinals
      1992 & 2001 NCAA Division III Ice Hockey Champions
      21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

Originally posted by CardsFan91 View Post
        A statistic that just caught my eye - Plattsburgh State is 2 for 27 on the power play in their last five games.
        well I am sure they will get about 7 chances fri night so lets see what happens then.......Any idea about webcast for the game yet??????

Comment

Originally posted by CardsFan91 View Post
          I know they are 0 for the last 140 minutes - when you get shut out, its hard to have ppgs
          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
            I know they are 0 for the last 140 minutes - when you get shut out, its hard to have ppgs
            I'm pretty sure we are well aware of that. I'm also pretty sure the point they were trying to make is that those numbers are kind of alarming, given the past history of Plattsburgh's PP. Hopefully the boys can turn that around this weekend; its going to be important that they click and create grade A chances on the PP against Oswego because the Lakers will most likely give Plattsburgh quite a few PP opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by sticksnstones View Post
              I'm pretty sure we are well aware of that. I'm also pretty sure the point they were trying to make is that those numbers are kind of alarming, given the past history of Plattsburgh's PP. Hopefully the boys can turn that around this weekend; its going to be important that they click and create grade A chances on the PP against Oswego because the Lakers will most likely give Plattsburgh quite a few PP opportunities.
              Actually, my point was that Plattsbugh's offense has more to be worried about than just the power play. Their defense surely looks solid, but they need to score goals, and that's the issue.

Comment

You GOTTA be kidinnnnn me that this game will not be on the web???? It seems like there are 20 or so teams that webcast their games and Platty is NOT 1 of them.....

Comment

I hear ya...
                  http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                    You GOTTA be kidinnnnn me that this game will not be on the web???? It seems like there are 20 or so teams that webcast their games and Platty is NOT 1 of them.....
                    True, but how many have Bruce Nolan Delventhal as in AD?
                    Larry Normandin
                    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

I will try and find out for ya. I know there was talk of all home games being broadcasted on Primelink.net this year, but I havnt talked with PSTV yet this year. It will probably be like last year when they dont announce it till the day of the game.
                      Remy Babineaux
                      remyb616@gmail.com
                      D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                        I will try and find out for ya. I know there was talk of all home games being broadcasted on Primelink.net this year, but I havnt talked with PSTV yet this year. It will probably be like last year when they dont announce it till the day of the game.
                        I do remember them having a few games last yr, lets hope your right and its a last minute thing thnks

Comment

I do remember them having a few games last yr, lets hope your right and its a last minute thing thnks
                          ...a friend who works in the (Platty) Office Of The President confirmed this afternoon the game is radio only...so unless someone has a change of heart literally at the last minute...no video.
                          LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                            Actually, my point was that Plattsbugh's offense has more to be worried about than just the power play. Their defense surely looks solid, but they need to score goals, and that's the issue.
                            They didn't have any trouble scoring previously until last weekend when they played against two very strong, defensive teams. Two games do not a season make.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                              Loudhorns contacted someone from PSTV and they said there will NOT be an internet broadcast.....looks like we get to watch the Norwich Castleton while we listen to the only game that matters. Was hoping to make the trip North but the docs wont let her travel being so far a long....its up to Ducky and WNYO....
                              Remy Babineaux
                              remyb616@gmail.com
                              D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                                ...while we listen to the only game that matters.
                                I thought you'd listen to the Plattsburgh game

Comment

Working...
                                X