Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    Is Plattsburgh wearing their reds at home all season?

I noticed they wore them at the Cardinal Classic. Anyone got the scoop?
    no only for Babson...wore white vs Castleton and last weekend.
    Remy Babineaux
    remyb616@gmail.com
    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

• Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
      no only for Babson...wore white vs Castleton and last weekend.
      Know why for the Babson game?
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
        Plattsburgh always does a few home games eith their Reds to let the home fans have a chance to see the away jerseys. Im shocked you didn't notice the whites the other games on the net cast...oh thats right Plattsburgh is stuck in the 90's.....
        Remy Babineaux
        remyb616@gmail.com
        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
          Babson was wearing their white jerseys and suspect they didn't want to risk any confusion on the ice.
          Larry Normandin
          SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
          WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

• Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
            Babson was wearing their white jerseys and suspect they didn't want to risk any confusion on the ice.
            That would have been more fun

Comment

Random Statistic of the Day: Plattsburgh is first in Division-III hockey in penalty killing at 41 for 43 at 95.3 percent. PSUC is also second nationally (behind Norwich) in penalty minutes per game at 7.5 per contest.
              Plattsburgh State Cardinals
              1992 & 2001 NCAA Division III Ice Hockey Champions
              21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                Plattsburgh always does a few home games eith their Reds to let the home fans have a chance to see the away jerseys. Im shocked you didn't notice the whites the other games on the net cast...oh thats right Plattsburgh is stuck in the 90's.....
                funny stuff

Comment

Originally posted by CardsFan91 View Post
                  Random Statistic of the Day: Plattsburgh is first in Division-III hockey in penalty killing at 41 for 43 at 95.3 percent. PSUC is also second nationally (behind Norwich) in penalty minutes per game at 7.5 per contest.
                  very good stats...hows the pp going??? I could only wish Oz to have 7.5/game

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                    Babson only brought their whites to the Tourney. No other reason than that.

In the past, Plattsburgh would typically wear their reds when they played Potsdam at home. Don't know if that will hold in a couple weeks though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinals89 View Post
                      Babson only brought their whites to the Tourney. No other reason than that.

In the past, Plattsburgh would typically wear their reds when they played Potsdam at home. Don't know if that will hold in a couple weeks though.
                      The night of the Potsdam game, Plattsburgh will be wearing a special edition, one time only BLACK jersey that will be auctioned off after the game. Emery hates black jerseys so I'm really surprised that he agreed to this. I've been asking him about a black jersey for a few years now and always turns me down! hopefully they are a hit and it's something they can do as an alternate jersey in the future.
                      Jim Reisdorf
                      Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                        Hopefully they are a hit and it's something they can do as an alternate jersey in the future.
                        +1
                        Plattsburgh State Cardinals
                        1992 & 2001 NCAA Division III Ice Hockey Champions
                        21 SUNYAC Championships

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                          The night of the Potsdam game, Plattsburgh will be wearing a special edition, one time only BLACK jersey that will be auctioned off after the game. Emery hates black jerseys so I'm really surprised that he agreed to this. I've been asking him about a black jersey for a few years now and always turns me down! hopefully they are a hit and it's something they can do as an alternate jersey in the future.
                          The Plattsburgh girls' black jerseys are sharp. They look like Team Canada when they come onto the ice.
                          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                            As much as I HATE to say it, those black jerseys wil look awesome I bet

Comment

I've always liked a black jersey, even if it's just an alternate one that is only warn from time to time. I thought Oswego looked sharp when they had them a few years back and I love Morrisville's black road jerseys. and yes, the Plattsburgh woman's team looks good in their blacks!
                              Jim Reisdorf
                              Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Hey there is a small group of us going to the game tonight in Middlebury. Does any one know of the roads or the possibility we can get updates just in case the game gets postponed or canceled?

Comment

Working...
                                X