Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Plattsburgh State Hockey 2011-12 - The work and progress continue..

Sucks to be him.......... Great support from his employer
    Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

[QUOTE=hawk;5304672]Speaking of the tournament it should be interesting to say the least: Castleton/Utica has to be considered one of the best D3 matchups this weekend, and Plattsburgh/Babson and Plattsburgh/Castleton or Utica will also be great games. QUOTE]

Would not be surprised if Final was Platty vs CSU
      Steve Day(NU71)
      Go Cadets

Comment

(Free) assistance has been offered at the highest levels of the college for the past few years now to help move this along...this should be a no brainer.

just sayin...
        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
          (Free) assistance has been offered at the highest levels of the college for the past few years now to help move this along...this should be a no brainer.

just sayin...
          Sometimes AD means for Athletic Director and other times means Actual Dummy, I’ll leave it at that.
          Larry Normandin
          SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
          WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

There isnt any assistance needed. All they have to do is plug the cable into the jack at the station....its the college and Primelink who dont want to work together to make it happen.
            Remy Babineaux
            remyb616@gmail.com
            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
              There isnt any assistance needed. All they have to do is plug the cable into the jack at the station....its the college and Primelink who dont want to work together to make it happen.
              to bad would love to watch a few of those games like I did over thanksgiving...Ow well will just have to look forward to my annual trip to Oz for platty/pots weekend..

Comment

[QUOTE=Steve Day;5305001]
                Originally posted by hawk View Post
                Speaking of the tournament it should be interesting to say the least: Castleton/Utica has to be considered one of the best D3 matchups this weekend, and Plattsburgh/Babson and Plattsburgh/Castleton or Utica will also be great games. QUOTE]

Would not be surprised if Final was Platty vs CSU
                Plattsburgh/Castleton would be a good game on paper, however, just from my view the only team that gets Castleton A+ game is Norwich and to a lesser extent Middlebury when they played them. I don't know much about Utica but from what I have heard on the USCHO Castleton should have a good chance to win. I don't believe Castleton has ever defeated Plattsburgh even on there small ice surface. You would think that the small ice surface would play into Castleton agressive forechecking syle but Plattsburgh is almost impossible to beat at home.
                2009-2010 Last Person Standing winner
                2009-2010 Interlock LPS winner

Comment

[QUOTE=hawk;5305200]
                  Originally posted by Steve Day View Post

Plattsburgh/Castleton would be a good game on paper, however, just from my view the only team that gets Castleton A+ game is Norwich and to a lesser extent Middlebury when they played them. I don't know much about Utica but from what I have heard on the USCHO Castleton should have a good chance to win. I don't believe Castleton has ever defeated Plattsburgh even on there small ice surface. You would think that the small ice surface would play into Castleton agressive forechecking syle but Plattsburgh is almost impossible to beat at home.
                  Plattsburgh gets everyone's A+ game. That is well-known around these parts.

Comment

[QUOTE=hawk;5305200]
                    Originally posted by Steve Day View Post

Platty is tuff anywhere, but not that great at home last yr lost to a few sub 500 teams cortland,moville and buff st ( 12-11 ) also Oz and Norwich who most people lost to....they will have their hands filled with either Utica or Castleton, just wish I could watch it either way....I WILL be rootin for platty as they are SUNY members ...yes Platty gets everyones A game as does Oz and Norwich , it is what it is....

Comment

The Cards have not had many home games yet this year but have not lost any so far. They have a tie with Os. and wins over Brock., Genny and Cortland. II'm sure this weekend's tourn. will definitely be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Birds View Post
                        The Cards have not had many home games yet this year but have not lost any so far. They have a tie with Os. and wins over Brock., Genny and Cortland. II'm sure this weekend's tourn. will definitely be a good one.
                        you bet your sweet bibby it will be

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                          Sometimes AD means for Athletic Director and other times means Actual Dummy, I’ll leave it at that.
                          I was referring to the Office of the President...
                          LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                            I was referring to the Office of the President...
                            I suppose you are known by/no better than the known by the company you keep.
                            Larry Normandin
                            SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                            WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by hawk View Post

But yet, sometimes it happens.
                              Last edited by UCBadger; 12-28-2011, 11:28 PM.
                              2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
                              2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                              2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
                              2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                              2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                              2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                              2009 D-III TOP runner-up
                              Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
                              1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                                I suppose you are known by/no better than the known by the company you keep.
                                ...just trying to be helpful...and knew better than to start with the AD in question...
                                LakerEagleLover

Comment

Working...
                                X