X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ginding away- stop putting sand in my oil... Part 4

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    Well, no one can do it as well as you can. if you delegate it, you end up having to fix it later anyway.
    Awesome. That is so true.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Vandals. (see Rep Lodge)
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Vandals. (see Rep Lodge)
        Whew. For a min there, I thought you may have meant Vandals from Moscow. Which would have been cool if they had somehow pulled a victory out of your home school. But you mean the *****hats who like to deface your property.

BTW, I agree that it sounds much more like a hit than random. keep your ears open.

Comment

People that think dogs are a fashion accessory. I was in the X-Ray waiting room at the hosppital and there is a lady with a dog in a soft sided carrier the size of a milk crate. The dog wanted treats so was barking. Are you F ing kidding me? Leave the dog at home. And my allergies didn't like it at all. Worse- the X-ray techs are patting the dog and making a big deal of it. If you have a working dog that is one thing. THis one had a cute little bow and was not working. Took all day for my nose to unstuff.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            People that think dogs are a fashion accessory. I was in the X-Ray waiting room at the hosppital and there is a lady with a dog in a soft sided carrier the size of a milk crate. The dog wanted treats so was barking. Are you F ing kidding me? Leave the dog at home. And my allergies didn't like it at all. Worse- the X-ray techs are patting the dog and making a big deal of it. If you have a working dog that is one thing. THis one had a cute little bow and was not working. Took all day for my nose to unstuff.
            Shoulda sneezed on the woman. Nice wet dripping sneeze. Miss your arm by *that* much...

Comment

I'm honestly shocked there's a hospital that doesn't ban non-working animals.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Got a call from a collector tonight. Someone used my name and social security number to set up a DISH Network account, then failed to pay the bill. I told him that I never lived at X address or ever subscribed to DISH, so I don't know what's going on.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                  Got a call from a collector tonight. Someone used my name and social security number to set up a DISH Network account, then failed to pay the bill. I told him that I never lived at X address or ever subscribed to DISH, so I don't know what's going on.
                  You, good sir, need to check into your credit. ASAP.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    And change ALL passwords on EVERYTHING. Like, yesterday.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I'm honestly shocked there's a hospital that doesn't ban non-working animals.
                      You aren't the only one!

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      And change ALL passwords on EVERYTHING. Like, yesterday.
                      You need to cancel the credit card and report a stolen card.

Comment

1.) Go to www.annualcreditreport.com and get all three, also contact each of them and place a 90 day fraud alert on your report.

2.) Close any account that has your name on it that you didn't open, most companies have a security or fraud department that you should talk to.

3.) The FTC has a ID theft hotline that you should file a report with

4.) File a local police report.

This may seem like a giant pain, but these are the steps that you have to take to limit your liability and prevent any further issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                          1.) Go to www.annualcreditreport.com and get all three, also contact each of them and place a 90 day fraud alert on your report.

2.) Close any account that has your name on it that you didn't open, most companies have a security or fraud department that you should talk to.

3.) The FTC has a ID theft hotline that you should file a report with

4.) File a local police report.

This may seem like a giant pain, but these are the steps that you have to take to limit your liability and prevent any further issues.
                          Thank you. I didn't know how to deal with it; now I do.

And this story gets better. I checked the address of this supposed DISH account and as it turns out, it's one of my friends. Some friend he turned out to be! With friends like these...
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

And this story gets better. I checked the address of this supposed DISH account and as it turns out, it's one of my friends. Some friend he turned out to be! With friends like these...
                            Wow. That takes balls and stupidity on his part.

Comment

Time to get your war council together and go to the mattresses...this "friend" needs to sleep with the fishes!

*****http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VTkOVGpd6kQ/Tb6cK0c_CpI/AAAAAAAAIGk/EQpXeRr_kos/s1600/sleepswiththefishes.jpg******
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This is the FTC website i mentioned: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsite...rs/defend.html

This is something that you really need to address NOW, odds are that he didn't just do this the one time.

Comment

Working...
                                X