X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ginding away- stop putting sand in my oil... Part 4

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    THe thing is only a few yrs old. No time for the laundromat. I barely have time to run up and down to do the laundry here. Everytime it doesn't work i call Mr down and the minute he walks in the room it works. Do you think he should just do the laundry??
    He should at least run the dryer for you!
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
      He should at least run the dryer for you!
      That is what I said. He would except I am picky. I like to hang certain things, not pack the dryer full....He crams all the stuff in and it comes out a wrinkled mess.

Comment

That is what I said. He would except I am picky. I like to hang certain things, not pack the dryer full....He crams all the stuff in and it comes out a wrinkled mess.
        You're a woman, you can iron, can't you?

*runs like hell*
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          You're a woman, you can iron, can't you?

*runs like hell*
          Did you duck when yu were running? If not I see a big dent in the back of your head. I don't like to iron so I make sure it is as wrinkle free as possible.

Comment

Did you duck when yu were running? If not I see a big dent in the back of your head. I don't like to iron so I make sure it is as wrinkle free as possible.
            I don't like ironing either, but I have accepted it as a necessary evil when I wear nice clothes. It's just tedious.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              I don't like ironing either, but I have accepted it as a necessary evil when I wear nice clothes. It's just tedious.
              Pull it out of the dryer hot enough, give it a shake and it is only a little touch up. Mr's way needs misting and physical labor.

Comment

Pull it out of the dryer hot enough, give it a shake and it is only a little touch up. Mr's way needs misting and physical labor.
                That's what I do. As long as it's pulled out of the dryer within a couple minutes it should be wrinkle-free. I've been known to dewrinkle dress shirts this way as well if they come out of the closet with a wrinkle.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  That's what I do. As long as it's pulled out of the dryer within a couple minutes it should be wrinkle-free. I've been known to dewrinkle dress shirts this way as well if they come out of the closet with a wrinkle.
                  I guess I could try that, I just decide to iron the 3-4 dress shirts I do have all at once, since I wait until I wear them all before washing, if possible. Those, and jerseys, I wash on delicate, then air-dry jerseys, and iron dress clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    I have some shirts that end up a wrinkled mess no matter how I dry them. I've tried small loads, taking them out when they're hot, etc. nothing works.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      I have some shirts that end up a wrinkled mess no matter how I dry them. I've tried small loads, taking them out when they're hot, etc. nothing works.
                      Shake them out very hard before you put them in the drier. You are a very tall person. It might be that the arms get twisted in each other.

Comment

Use them for rags/work in the yard shirts or give them to chaity then get some new ones that are no-iron.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                          Use them for rags/work in the yard shirts or give them to chaity then get some new ones that are no-iron.
                          Wrangler doesn't make no-iron shirts.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Wrangler doesn't make no-iron shirts.
                            Then you're screwed. Better get one o them gurls to come home and iron for you.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              Then you're screwed. Better get one o them gurls to come home and iron for you.
                              No worries. I know how to iron, and I've accepted the fact that I have to do it. Its better than letting one of the crazies know where I live.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

No worries. I know how to iron, and I've accepted the fact that I have to do it. Its better than letting one of the crazies know where I live.
                                You could try and find one that isn't "kill you while you sleep" crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X