X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ginding away- stop putting sand in my oil... Part 4

Originally posted by zamboni crash-test dummy View Post
    It's 'that' time of year. Not sure which of the following commercials grinds my gears more:
    1. Every kiss begins with Kay/He went to Jared
    2. Lexus cars with bows on them
    3. Any commercial featuring some variant of Santa Claus

They are all ****ing annoying.
    Or for those in the milwaukee area "I'm Richard Kessler and I want to be your jewler"
    Originally posted by Twitch Boy
    Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

The Kohl's Black Friday commercial.

Whoever thought of that and whoever thought it was a good idea and green lit it needs to lose their job...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        The Kohl's Black Friday commercial.

Whoever thought of that and whoever thought it was a good idea and green lit it needs to lose their job...
        Losing their job is way to kind....
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

It's 'that' time of year. Not sure which of the following commercials grinds my gears more:

As I am reading this the #1 commercial came on. Made me laugh. It is dam n annoying tho.

Comment

The T-Mobile Christmas commercial is annoying as well.

But how about it not being Thanksgiving and Christmas songs already being played on the radio in Rochester, NY. I want to shot myself. Oh and I cant change the station because it's the office radio.
            RITTIGERS FOR LIFE!!

Proud member of the Corner.

Support Hockey. Any Location, Any Time, Any Level, Any Gender. For some it's a game, for others a sport - for me, it's something more.

Comment

People who continually ask me and my wife when we are going to have kids.

Its nonstop. We're both in our late twenties and have been married for a few years now. People started asking us this on the night of our wedding for Parise's sake. Its not that we don't want kids, because we do, but just not right now. I don't get people's obsession with knowing other people's reproductive intentions. Not to mention couples who may be having trouble conceiving. Do you think they enjoy getting constantly badgered by friends and relatives about their lack of children? How horrible that must be. Mind your own business, people!

Comment

The next person who walks up to my cube and announces themselves with that condescending "knock knock" is going to make my head explode.
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Knock-knock.

So johnnypohlfan, when are you guys gonna start popping pups?

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post

Its nonstop. We're both in our late twenties and have been married for a few years now. People started asking us this on the night of our wedding for Parise's sake. Its not that we don't want kids, because we do, but just not right now. I don't get people's obsession with knowing other people's reproductive intentions. Not to mention couples who may be having trouble conceiving. Do you think they enjoy getting constantly badgered by friends and relatives about their lack of children? How horrible that must be. Mind your own business, people!
                    Look sad and ask them how they would feel if they knew that you were having trouble and didn't need to be reminded of it? My Mum spent the first yrs of our marriage telling us we would make horrible parents because we were too busy. Then her friend had a kid and the Granny Lust struck. She was so ridiculous I still almost have a stroke thinking of it. She should have been embarrassed for herself, she was shameless.

Found out my Grandmother in law thought we were having trouble and thought her prayers were what allowed us to be blessed when we finally got pregnant

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post

On the same note, I hate when family asks when I'm going to get married. Like I need to be reminded that I can't get laid...that's what I have friends for!!!!

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        On the same note, I hate when family asks when I'm going to get married. Like I need to be reminded that I can't get laid...that's what I have friends for!!!!
                        Sometimes my family asks when I'm going to have kids.

I point them to the several dozen losers I know that popped out a crotchfruit in high school and harpooned their lives.

They stop asking in a hurry.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I can't select any text in IE or several other applications. No select and erase, no cut and paste, etc. This is really grinding my gears, as I use it ALL the time (never realized how much until now). I contacted our tech support on Wednesday morning and they have yet to contact me.

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
                            jewler
                            Is it wrong that this made me laugh out loud?

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              As I am reading this the #1 commercial came on. Made me laugh. It is dam n annoying tho.
                              In real life, I wonder what goes through a lady's mind when her neanderthal boyfriend/husband gives her the exact charm/pendant/whatever that is advertised 20,000 times before Xmas during football games.
                              Wisconsin Badgers: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, 2006 NCAA Champs

Comment

• Originally posted by zamboni crash-test dummy View Post
                                In real life, I wonder what goes through a lady's mind when her neanderthal boyfriend/husband gives her the exact charm/pendant/whatever that is advertised 20,000 times before Xmas during football games.
                                On the flip side...what are the chances she knows what charm/pendant/whatever is advertised during football games?

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X