Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Torn abdomen is nothing to laugh at
    Tell cRocky to stay on the set next time.
    Twitter: DanMountSports
    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

• Re: Professional Wrestling Thread: Sign It Before The Stock Plummets Some More

a
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Now this is cool.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Holy crap they're finally going to push Joe Hennig!
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            Holy crap they're finally going to push Joe Hennig!
            Notice how HHH would rather pass out than put anyone younger over.

Comment

*****http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8742/40000554.png******.

Comment

Former TNA, WCW, & international wrestler Hector Garza has died at 43 - lung cancer.

Comment

*****http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1578/biaes6gciamtmbv.jpg******

If you can name more than 5 people in this picture, I would be ridiculously impressed (I know 10).

Comment

This vignette was awesome.

Comment

Love this about Tito Santana's new career.

http://tv.yahoo.com/video/playlist/d...183211124.html

Comment

*****http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1516/xilh.jpg******

Happy Father's Day, Curt!

Comment

If you would have told me 13 years ago that Mark Freakin' Henry would eventually cut the mother of all retirement promos, have the audience eating out of his hand, then punk them all and hit his finisher on the #1 draw in the company to start a title feud...I would have laughed you out of the room.
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                            If you would have told me 13 years ago that Mark Freakin' Henry would eventually cut the mother of all retirement promos, have the audience eating out of his hand, then punk them all and hit his finisher on the #1 draw in the company to start a title feud...I would have laughed you out of the room.
                            That's what I do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                              If it's even remotely possible to erase 15+ years of absolute suck from people's minds with one incredible 10 minute promo, that's what he did on Monday. I've never felt like a bigger mark.

Comment

Not quite up there with Hulk Hogan turning heel, but its bit of a shocker.
                                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
                                X