US National Teams: U30s & Mrs. Potter, U22s, U18s Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US National Teams: U30s & Mrs. Potter, U22s, U18s Part II

US won the gold 3 - 2 when Dunne scored in OT on a PP. The shots were 41 - 18 in favor of the US.

Comment

• Hooray! Please know 18U girls/women that there are many "little" US girls rooting for you and celebrating for you. We'd be proud either way, but this is terrific! Congrats!

Originally posted by OldDave View Post
      US won the gold 3 - 2 when Dunne scored in OT on a PP. The shots were 41 - 18 in favor of the US.

Comment

My report is up on the Women's page.
        Russell Jaslow
        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
          My report is up on the Women's page.
          Here's the link: http://www.usahockey.com/news_articl...rrer_id=836196. Looks like there was a great crowd.

Comment

Here's the link: http://www.usahockey.com/news_articl...rrer_id=836196. Looks like there was a great crowd.
            Didnt get a chance to look at the articles but watching the game I thought Jincy was just flat out at another level than anyone else. She was under a lot of pressure, got a lot of hype, and she delivered.

Comment

Not to my article...

http://www.uscho.com/2015/01/13/dunn...t-u-18-worlds/
              Russell Jaslow

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                Not to my article...

"http://www.uscho.com/2015/01/13/dunn...t-u-18-worlds/
                Gotta love the candor . . . and Plan B.

“Going into overtime, I said here are a number of set plays,” USA coach Joel Johnson said. “And when they don’t work, which they usually don’t, I said then just get the puck and score.”

Comment

Originally posted by driventoit View Post
                  Gotta love the candor . . . and Plan B.

“Going into overtime, I said here are a number of set plays,” USA coach Joel Johnson said. “And when they don’t work, which they usually don’t, I said then just get the puck and score.”
                  That quote was hysterical. It was actually longer than that, and the whole quote was funny, but I had to cut it down.
                  Russell Jaslow

Comment

National team roster announced:

Goaltenders (3)
                    33 Alex Rigsby 5-7 155 1992-01-03 L Delafield, Wis.
                    30 Molly Schaus 5-9 156 1988-07-29 L Natick, Mass.
                    31 Jessie Vetter 5-8 155 1985-12-19 L Cottage Grove, Wis.

Defense (7)
                    22 Kacey Bellamy 5-7 145 1987-04-22 L Westfield, Mass. Boston Blades (CWHL)
                    5 Megan Keller 5-10 150 1996-05-01 L Farmington, Mich. Boston College (HEA)
                    7 Monique Lamoureux 5-6 155 1989-07-03 R Grand Forks, N.D. Boston Blades (CWHL)
                    8 Emily Pfalzer 5-2 125 1993-06-14 R Getzville, N.Y. Boston College (HEA)
                    23 Michelle Picard 5-4 150 1993-05-27 L Taunton, Mass. Harvard University (ECACH)
                    15 Anne Schleper 5-10 170 1990-01-30 L St. Cloud, Minn.
                    2 Lee Stecklein 6-0 170 1994-04-23 L Roseville, Minn. University of Minnesota (WCHA)

Forwards(13)
                    18 Stephanie Anderson 5-9 165 1992-11-27 L St. Paul, Minn. Bemidji State University (WCHA)
                    20 Hannah Brandt 5-6 150 1993-11-27 R Vadnais Heights, Minn. University of Minnesota (WCHA)
                    24 Dani Cameranesi 5-5 145 1995-06-30 L Plymouth, Minn. University of Minnesota (WCHA)
                    25 Alex Carpenter 5-7 155 1994-04-13 L North Reading, Mass. Boston College (HEA)
                    26 Kendall Coyne 5-2 125 1992-05-25 L Palos Heights, Ill. Northeastern University (HEA)
                    14 Brianna Decker 5-4 148 1991-05-13 R Dousman, Wis. Boston Blades (CWHL)
                    10 Meghan Duggan 5-10 170 1987-09-03 R Danvers, Mass. Boston Blades (CWHL)
                    36 Zoe Hickel 5-6 153 1992-07-10 R Anchorage, Alaska University of Minnesota Duluth (WCHA)
                    21 Hilary Knight 5-11 172 1989-07-12 R Sun Valley, Idaho Boston Blades (CWHL)
                    17 Jocelyne Lamoureux-Davidson 5-6 155 1989-07-03 R Grand Forks, N.D.
                    27 Annie Pankowski 5-8 155 1994-11-04 R Laguna Hills, Calif. University of Wisconsin (WCHA)
                    11 Haley Skarupa 5-6 140 1994-01-03 R Rockville, Md. Boston College (HEA)
                    32 Dana Trivigno 5-4 135 1994-01-07 R Setauket, N.Y. Boston College (HEA)

Comment

I'm glad to see USA Hockey select Stephanie Anderson again. Goes to MN then transfers after a year to Bemidji and now on the National Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Call It View Post
                        I'm glad to see USA Hockey select Stephanie Anderson again. Goes to MN then transfers after a year to Bemidji and now on the National Team.
                        I wonder if her mother stands at the back and whines endlessly about how her daughter is not getting enough ice time & how much better she is that those losers that are geting her ice time? That's not Stephanie's fault but she has the worst hockey parent I ever had to listen to in 30+ years of attending amatuer games. She stood behind us for that year & we finally had to move to get away from it.

Comment

Not a fan of seeing #7 on the defensemen listing.
                          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                            Not a fan of seeing #7 on the defensemen listing.
                            Who then should be off the list FiveHoleFrenzy?
                            USA WOMENS HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by ICEBOX View Post
                              #7, not seven defensemen.
                              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ICEBOX View Post
                                Not what I meant, as ARM pointed out, but since you asked, everyone but Keller.
                                At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Working...
                                X