X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 NHL Off-Season: The Puck Boat edition

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
    Clarke MacArthur signs for 2 years with Leafs after a breakout season in 10-11.

'Canes send Corvo to Boston for a 4th rounder in '12
    I'll take the trade of Kaberle and a fourth for Corvo. Ain't no way Corvo gets to keep his number though.

Comment

Originally posted by CLS View Post
      I'll take the trade of Kaberle and a fourth for Corvo. Ain't no way Corvo gets to keep his number though.
      777?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
        Rollerblades dude, how the hell do you think they skate in Cali?
        On skateboards while smoking their medical marijuana is my guess.

Comment

I just flipped my MN Wild calendar to July, and Brent Burns is the player for the month of July. I think I'll print out a picture of Setoguchi and staple it on. See if anyone around here gets it.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Caps sign Brouwer. That puts them over the cap will Alzner left to sign.

Somebody is on the chopping block.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              I just flipped my MN Wild calendar to July, and Brent Burns is the player for the month of July. I think I'll print out a picture of Setoguchi and staple it on. See if anyone around here gets it.

*****http://sinhlredlight.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/devin-setoguchi.jpg?w=600&h=370******

Go with this one. Everyone hates Colorado.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

He hates the Wings more. He should find one of Seto scoring on Howard.

In news that will interest no one, Detroit will wait to sign a backup goalie until Osgood returns from his golfing trip to Scotland tomorrow and Holland speaks with him.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  *****http://i52.tinypic.com/vpe15e.jpg******
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                    And also they had already signed somebody (albeit only POS Mike Rupp), but it's not like any of us expect Mountie to have any idea what he's talking about anyway.
                    Most other leagues start at Midnight. Don't call my intelligence into question because I read 1 letter wrong.
                    Twitter: DanMountSports
                    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

In news that will interest no one, Detroit will wait to sign a backup goalie until Osgood returns from his golfing trip to Scotland tomorrow and Holland speaks with him.
                      Unless it's to tell Osgood "thanks for your years of service", I can't imagine why. What on earth good is a 38 year old goalie with bad groins?
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        Unless it's to tell Osgood "thanks for your years of service"
                        I'm pretty sure it is. Rumor is that Conklin will be on his way back to Detroit by the end of the week.

Comment

Fark you too, Detroit.

Comment

I'd also prefer that this didn't happen, for other reasons.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Chris Conner joins the Wings on a one-year deal. Somewhere, MeanEgirl just orgasmed.

EDIT: Obviously, it's a two-way deal, so he'll most likely play in GRR.

Comment

Lord Stanley is coming to Rochester and Kensington, NH this weekend. Doing everything I can to get work covered to get down to Kensington on Saturday night.

They said nobody can touch it Sunday in Rochester. I am hoping and praying that they'll let folks touch it Saturday night. Either way I'll get a picture with it, which will be sweet.

http://fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...S_01/707089944
                                UNH Wildcat Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X