This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 2011

A 8-year old girl is in critical condition. A 9-year old boy faces criminal charges for shooting her. The ones who should face prison are his G*d d*amn white trash pieces of sh*t parents (both of whom have criminal records). HOW DOES A 9-YEAR OLD GET HOLD OF A .45?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/02/23...est=latestnews
    Last edited by Old Pio; 02-24-2012, 06:08 PM.
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

More fun from Detroit. How could they not help this guy who just got carjacked?

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...CFRONTPAGE%7Cp
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Yeah, there's crime and many problems in Detroit, we all know. The media and people who don't live here never let us forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Yeah, there's crime and many problems in Detroit, we all know. The media and people who don't live here never let us forget it.
          A recent president used to talk about the "soft bigotry of low expections." We're way past that now as regards Detroit, where a baby can be fatally wounded when his crib is "aired out" by someone unhappy with being "disrespected" because of the seating arrangements at a baby shower. Nothing to see here, move along.

Comment

Let's not debate 1 vs. 99, but let's agree that this guy is a 100% D-bag

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending...164624882.html
            Twitter: DanMountSports
            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post

My father taught me if you can't afford the tip you can't afford the meal. First class jerk, whether 1% or 99%. But it's not like rich guys are the only ones who ever stiff the waitstaff. It's just less excusable when they do it.

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post

Agreed.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                  My father taught me if you can't afford the tip you can't afford the meal.
                  Exactly. In fact, when I found out that a tip written onto a debit card receipt is never tacked on, I don't go out to lunch any longer unless I have at least enough cash to cover the tip.

Comment

Exactly. In fact, when I found out that a tip written onto a debit card receipt is never tacked on, I don't go out to lunch any longer unless I have at least enough cash to cover the tip.
                    ...the hell? Yes it does. I've never not had it tacked on. Pardon the double negative.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      ...the hell? Yes it does. I've never not had it tacked on. Pardon the double negative.
                      Interesting. The places my office usually goes, it seems that once they've swiped the card, they either forget or don't bother to enter the tip when you return the slip. Granted, this is our favorite Greek coney island, our favorite Thai place, and a Detroit-style pizza place. All tasty, but not exactly four-star joints. I don't know where you're eating in MSP.

Comment

Interesting. The places my office usually goes, it seems that once they've swiped the card, they either forget or don't bother to enter the tip when you return the slip. Granted, this is our favorite Greek coney island, our favorite Thai place, and a Detroit-style pizza place. All tasty, but not exactly four-star joints. I don't know where you're eating in MSP.
                        Weird. I'm not going to carry around cash to tip. If someone can't figure out how to add a tip onto a credit card order...
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I dunno if CCs/debit card receipts work the same, but I've never NOT had a tip added to the bill. They print out the receipt, I add the tip, then they swipe the card.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Weird. I'm not going to carry around cash to tip. If someone can't figure out how to add a tip onto a credit card order...
                            Agreed. That's not the customer's fault, that is a VISA technology FAIL.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Agreed. That's not the customer's fault, that is a VISA technology FAIL.
                              Nah, Visa has it all figured out. It's the morons running the credit card machine.
                              Code:

Comment

If you're checking the balance before the transaction goes through the tip isn't reflected. It usually takes a few days before the money actually gets taken out of your account.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X