X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 2011

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    Too bad it wasn't in Texas. They have the death penalty.
    For the 6 year old or the school officials?

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
      For the 6 year old or the school officials?
      You can't try a 6 year old as an adult so I'm guessing he's talking about the school "officials," who should be fired as insultingly as possible.
      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        Gah, ya beat me.

This guy better pray the police find him before the Internet does. A certain Website That Must Not Be Named is about to reduce this guy to a blubbering mass in the corner of his house. They don't take kindly to kitty abuse.
        Ceiling Cat is ****ed, and he's going to have the Kitteh Army out in Full Force after him!
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

GOD NO.

a
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

The kid does not have a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              The kid does not have a chance.
              Someone should send tapes of Jersey Shore to Child Services...it's the only chance that kid has...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

This is a case that I'm all for aborting someone in mid-life and by abort I mean Snooki.
                Twitter: DanMountSports
                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

*****http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/282-mother-of-god.jpg******
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                    This is a case that I'm all for aborting someone in mid-life and by abort I mean Snooki.
                    Agreed. The whole cast of Jersey Shore should be forced to undergo sterization just so they can no longer contaminate the gene pool!!
                    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

JFC. I knew 2012 was going to be the year the antichrist was born...
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Heard on the radio this morning that she's denying it.

I think even atheists are praying she's right.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          Heard on the radio this morning that she's denying it.

I think even atheists are praying she's right.
                          She and Shamwow or what ever her name is were on Good Morning America show to say the runors are false and somehow (not sure how) coming across as kind of normal.... ...... ...... except the skirts that were so short when they sat that they could have been arrested when I was a kid.

They were bemoaning the rumors but oh so convieniently talking about their new reality show that will show how they really are, not just the partying. huh.

Comment

I am shocked!

Comment

How to explain a guy who blew up his two beautiful sons today and probably killed their mother two years ago?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/05/us/was...html?hpt=hp_t1
                              2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Man accused of beating 10-month old
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X