This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 2011

The nabobs running Walter Reed say they're "rescinding" their policy which would have prohibited religous reading material for patients. They say we misunderstood the plain language of the regulations. I'd like to "misunderstand" some of these dummies into the unemployment line.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...-hospital.html
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Some really good news: charges dropped against the NYC McDonald's employee who put the serious beat down on two b*****s who slapped him then hopped the counter chasing him. Recall, the initial coverage of this event was skewed in favor of the "customers" this guy "attacked."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...y3iiHmrb2O6erO

Comment

Pro tip: Don't attempt to rob a UFC fighter.

Heck of a mug shot.

Comment

As usual, after the TSA makes some old ladies take their pants and underwear down, as part of their efforts to make us "safe," they issue the customary blatherous press release that their wannabe sonderkomandos were "following procedures." How long are we going to meekly submit to these worthless "security" measures. Ask yourself: is there some "appropriate" way to make your grandmother drop trou so some high school dropout can satisfy himself that she really is wearing an ostomy bag?

http://www.local10.com/news/Elderly-...e/-/index.html

Comment

So Mumia's sentence has been reduced from death to life in prison. Proof positive that if you get enough support from credulous Hollywood dimwits (Mike Farrell, Tim Robbins, et al) you can distort the criminal justice system.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/07...est=latestnews

Comment

Here we go again. Two shot dead at Virginia Tech, including a police officer.

Shooter is still at large. Apparently it was during a traffic stop. Not sure about the other guy. Witness?
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

See ya.
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                  Mike Farrell would not approve.

Comment

So, let me get this straight. You stole $110,000......to buy lotto tickets?!?!?
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Well you wouldn't want to do something that dumb with your own money, would you?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        Well you wouldn't want to do something that dumb with your own money, would you?
                        Don't say that. They'll declare him "too big to jail" and loan him $500K at 0 percent interest.

Comment

Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Truly, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...,7813146.story

Comment

Is it any wonder way too many of our children can't read, write or do their sums, when PC morons appear to be infesting our schools? A ten year old in Georgia is punished and threatened with expulsion for waving around a piece of pizza that evidently looked like a gun (seems doubtful anyone was actually convinced, it was a piece of pizza for cripe's sake!). The equally moronic lawyer for the district (the moron principal wouldn't defend his actions on camera) suggested the principal acted out of "an abundance of caution." Yeah, those pizza injury statistics will curl your hair!

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=110271
                            Last edited by Old Pio; 12-17-2011, 02:25 PM.

Comment

I can remember, even before Columbine and Zero Tolerance, being told by my first grade teacher circa 1993 that we weren't allowed to brandish finger guns on the playground.

The pussification of America isn't anything recent; it began years before my time.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                I can remember, even before Columbine and Zero Tolerance, being told by my first grade teacher circa 1993 that we weren't allowed to brandish finger guns on the playground.

The pussification of America isn't anything recent; it began years before my time.
                                Perfect word, "pussification." As a kid in suburban Chicago, we had massive snowball fights during recess. And if they weren't actually encouraged by faculty and staff, nobody minded. And no effort was made to stop them. I'm guessing no such tolerance is in evidence at that same school these days. Note: we also used to have a bon fire at Halloween (or Fall Festival or whatever it's being called nowadays).

What's may be different now is the punishment "pizza boy" is recieving and the threat of far more draconian punishment if his "crime" is repeated.

Comment

Working...
                                X