This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 2011

Wisconsin's playoff brackets were delayed a couple of days last month when a school sued to get into the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
      Wisconsin's playoff brackets were delayed a couple of days last month when a school sued to get into the playoffs.
      It's Wisconsin. I expect they were were drunk.

Comment

More from Wisconsin: Couple accused of starving infant daughter
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

1 dead, 2 injured at Harvard-Yale Tailgate.

Why wasn't the lot cleared of tailgaters, and secondly, why the hell are they using U-haul's?? Would think they would be able to get their own trucks.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
            1 dead, 2 injured at Harvard-Yale Tailgate.

Why wasn't the lot cleared of tailgaters, and secondly, why the hell are they using U-haul's?? Would think they would be able to get their own trucks.
            Contrary to your experience in Michigan, most people don't actually own pick-up trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
              Contrary to your experience in Michigan, most people don't actually own pick-up trucks.
              They're Ivy school elites!!! You would think that they would be able to at least borrow their gardeners truck for a weekend. Just saying....
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                They're Ivy school elites!!! You would think that they would be able to at least borrow their gardeners truck for a weekend. Just saying....
                Maybe a humvee?

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                  Says the guy from Nebraska.

Comment

Teachers caught on tape bullying special-needs student
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Posting this here because it is actually something that is not Sandusky's, Paterno's, or PSU's fault. People suck, that is all.

"Central Mountain High School students were misplacing their anger at Joe Paterno's firing and blaming the 17-year-old [sexual assault victim], who left the school in the middle of his senior year after experiencing a rash of verbal taunting and name-calling."

Despicable.
                      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Four year old boy beaten to death on his birthday by his mother's boyfriend. Regardless of your religious beliefs or lack of same, there really needs to be a hell.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,3332657.story
                        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

You want me to sit in this chair for Thanksgiving dinner? I think not. In fact I think I'll try to stab you to death just for asking me to sit there.

Could also go in the Drunk Cheesehead thread as it did happen in Milwaukee, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
                            He should have called "dibs" if he wanted to sit there...
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

"Baseline" killer gets the needle. Only nine murders? Seems like they were a little harsh, don't you think?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/s...,1637419.story

Comment

Probably not a winning PR strategy, trashing the reputation of a MOH winner.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/default/...le-2337044.php
                                Last edited by Old Pio; 12-03-2011, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X