• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 2011

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
    Warning: High intellect at work.
    *looks around*

WHERE?!?!?
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

"Belief system?" Who do you think you're impressing with that garbage?
      Certainly not you. I'd have to pick up an entire package of word of the day toilet paper for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        As a wrestling fan, Jesse was a terrible wrestler. In a straight up fight? I take the Navy SEAL.
        That's just one baby step removed from the morons who defend the reality of "wrassling" by observing one of these steroid freaks: "could beat the shiza outa you." H*ll, an angry 10 year old could beat the shiza outta me, what does that prove? I gave up watching or caring about "wrassling" around the 8th grade. As far as I know, Ed "strangler" Lewis was on the up and up, but none since.
        Last edited by Old Pio; 11-06-2011, 01:10 AM.
        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Certainly not you. I'd have to pick up an entire package of word of the day toilet paper for that.
          Feeling insulted because I called that clown a clown? Deal with it. He's a clown and an embarrassment to Minnesota and to any Minnesotan who voted for him. "I'm never standing up for the national anthem again." Now there's a patriot for you. I should have stuck to my intentions and stopped posting about Ventura. But you little girls, with your hurt feelings, insipid insults and pouting overcame my good intentions. I'm absolutely done now.
          Last edited by Old Pio; 11-06-2011, 01:08 AM.

Comment

That's just one baby step removed from the morons who defend the reality of "wrassling" by observing one of these steroid freaks: "could beat the shiza outa you." I gave up watching or caring about "wrassling" around the 8th grade. As far as I know, Ed "strangler" Lewis was on the up and up, but none since.
            Strangler Lewis has been dead for 45 years.

I was just curious how your choice words against Ventura are any different from my comments to you about the insane asylum. Seems like the pot calling the kettle black. Instead of you using any amount of intelligence to dispute Jesse's points, you went with "uhhhh...he's a clown!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
              Feeling insulted because I called that clown a clown? Deal with it. He's a clown and an embarrassment to Minnesota and to any Minnesotan who voted for him. "I'm never standing up for the national anthem again." Now there's a patriot for you. I should have stuck to my intentions and stopped posting about Ventura. But you little girls, with your hurt feelings, insipid insults and pouting overcame my good intentions. I'm absolutely done now.
              You aren't done, you never are.
              We get it, you don't like him, he doesn't believe what you do so he must be a clown and a moron and so is everyone who voted for him.
              Is it possible for you to not be an ***?
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Strangler Lewis has been dead for 45 years.

I was just curious how your choice words against Ventura are any different from my comments to you about the insane asylum. Seems like the pot calling the kettle black. Instead of you using any amount of intelligence to dispute Jesse's points, you went with "uhhhh...he's a clown!"
                You've got a firm grasp on the obvious about the death of Lewis. Are you just stupid or have your had your sense of irony/humor surgically removed? Don't answer that. And it may come as a tremendous shock to you, but I don't know what you're talking about. I neither remember nor care about any previous comment of yours, on any subject, ever. Sorry. "Jesse's points?" He's got "points?" Other than pimping for his TV show, je le doute.
                Last edited by Old Pio; 11-06-2011, 01:17 AM.

Comment

You've got a firm grasp on the obvious about the death of Lewis. Are you just stupid or have your had your sense of irony/humor surgically removed? Don't answer that. And it may come as a tremendous shock to you, but I don't know what you're talking about. I neither remember nor care about any previous comment of yours, on any subject, ever. Sorry. "Jesse's points?" He's got "points?" Other than pimping for his TV show, je le doute.
                  Well, see, there's this post:

It would be far more entertaining than having that moron finally "get to the bottom of" the JFK assassination. Here's a question for you: why are *******s so prone to making things personal? I didn't insult you. I insulted that clown governor of yours. And your response is to insult me, rather than rebut my assertion. Seems like you're conceding the point. He is a clown, and you know it.
                  So...why can't you rebut Jesse's viewpoint instead of just calling him names?

Comment

Well, see, there's this post:

So...why can't you rebut Jesse's viewpoint instead of just calling him names?
                    Okay, you've answered my question, you're stupid. So I should engage in debating with Ventura that the CIA is responsible for bread falling buttered side down? Please, this is going to be hard for you, but stop being a ******* for just ten seconds, will you? And reread the paragraph you quoted back to me an see if you can't deconstruct it to find the relevant morsal. I know you can do it.

Comment

Okay, you've answered my question, you're stupid. So I should engage in debating with Ventura that the CIA is responsible for bread falling buttered side down? Please, this is going to be hard for you, but stop being a ******* for just ten seconds, will you? And reread the paragraph you quoted back to me an see if you can't deconstruct it to find the relevant morsal. I know you can do it.
                      Sorry, sluggo. You just got got.

*****http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9177/cardboardbox1.jpg******

Comment

Sorry, sluggo. You just got got.

*****http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9177/cardboardbox1.jpg******
                        Which points, in particular, do you think I should "rebut?" Are his lips moving while you're talking? Why are you defending this unpatriotic ape? Just an "intellectual" ******* exercise? Okay, I get that. You may have been the forensic hot shot in middle school, but not here. It was you who responded to me with insults. You had no defense or explanation for that phonus bolonus, so I became the issue, not him. And you're still doing it. Which great Minnesota brain said: "because insulting you is (so much) easier?" Oh, it was you. And now you want this to be an "intellechual" discussion? I'm not convinced.
                        Last edited by Old Pio; 11-06-2011, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Which points, in particular, do you think I should "rebut?" Are his lips moving while you're talking? Why are you defending this unpatriotic ape? Just an "intellectual" ******* exercise? Okay, I get that. You may have been the forensic hot shot in middle school, but not here. It was you who responded to me with insults. You had no defense or explanation for that phonus bolonus, so I became the issue, not him. And you're still doing it. Which great Minnesota brain said: "because insulting you is (so much) easier?" Oh, it was you. And now you want this to be an "intellechual" discussion? I'm not convinced.
                          Dude...are you senile? YOU called Jesse a clown before I even said anything! You used insults instead of knowledge FIRST. Why don't you re-read the last two pages and get back to me. Reading comprehension is important.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            You aren't done, you never are.
                            Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                            Is it possible for you to not be an ***?
                            Rhetorical I'm sure. Be careful, the Oedipus complex is strong with him.

Comment

Dude...are you senile? YOU called Jesse a clown before I even said anything! You used insults instead of knowledge FIRST. Why don't you re-read the last two pages and get back to me. Reading comprehension is important.
                              There are three parties involved here: Ventura, you and me. I criticized Ventura. And you insulted me, and have congratulated yourself on your titanic intellect for doing so. Now I'm supposed to "rebut" Ventura? About what? Leaving the country? Sulking when a legal decision goes against him? Pimping his TV show? Promising not to stand up for the national anthem again? What? Besides, he's not here to take part in the discussion, you and I are. He lost in court. And now he's changing his tactics, all designed to get credulous people to watch his pathetic show. Free country, let 'em watch.
                              Last edited by Old Pio; 11-06-2011, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Rhetorical I'm sure. Be careful, the Oedipus complex is strong with him.
                                Check your membership card in the Film Actors Guild, I think it's time to renew.

Comment

Working...
                                X