X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College Summer 2011: The Hockey Guy Adventures

Originally posted by BostonFriar View Post
    George Roll?
    Source is outside my usual circle so I'm not sure if is true. Name I hear is Jamie Russell.
    Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
      Source is outside my usual circle so I'm not sure if is true. Name I hear is Jamie Russell.
      I do not see anything good about him on this site or any other place......if anyone knows something good I hope they will post it here

Comment

I hear a loud guffaw from Houghton MI.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Dahlie Llama?
          Bob is making me concerned
          I am the voice of reason

Comment

bball has had two more players leave in the past like two weeks...i think they've officially beaten hockey's number now.
            Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
              bball has had two more players leave in the past like two weeks...i think they've officially beaten hockey's number now.
              Good. There are a number of them that have SUCKED as players and as human beings over the past few seasons. That team needed a purging. I don't care if you lose as long as you represent the college with class and effort. The hoop team has been an undisciplined joke under Keno and I take this shake up as a positive. Let Coach Cooley start with as clean a slate as possible and I'm sure the program will be better served in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                I hear a loud guffaw from Houghton MI.
                Do we need to put you on suicide watch?
                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

It's true
                  Originally posted by satyking View Post
                  I do not see anything good about him on this site or any other place......if anyone knows something good I hope they will post it here
                  He was a great assistant coach at Ferris State and Cornell before getting the gig at Michigan Tech. He will be a quality recruiter for you guys and should do a great job in the Assistant capacity.
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Leaman defintely does have some Walsh in him. Whatever steps he needs to take to improve the team going forward.
                    There are 25 year old Canadians in our future?

Comment

Russell is a pretty good recruiter, just don't let him talk Leaman into buying a skating treadmill.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Russell is a pretty good recruiter, just don't let him talk Leaman into buying a skating treadmill.
                        I was wondering why MEg was talking to me on Facebook...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

quality, classy, you are lucky to get him!
                          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I feel better about the rumor !!!!

Comment

Looks like the rumor is true....

http://www.projo.com/pc/content/PC_h...3.2886c87.html

Comment

Leaman has his team now its time to fix ours.....he seems to know exactly what he wants, I hope he hates loud music between periods !!!!

Originally posted by chrisP View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X