Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College Summer 2011: The Hockey Guy Adventures

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    I believe that's the national schedule that I'm putting together.
    Yes it is. I found that on the schedule thread.

Comment

Originally posted by steven22 View Post
      Yes it is. I found that on the schedule thread.
      And I was hoping you guys would have more information to be able to fill in some gaps. Oh well, patience is a virtue.

Comment

Would love to see you guys fill Schneider again. Alfond & Schneider are old school rinks.
        Let's go Lowell.

Comment

I believe that's the national schedule that I'm putting together.
          FD08,
          What goes around, comes around.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

And I was hoping you guys would have more information to be able to fill in some gaps. Oh well, patience is a virtue.
            Nah, the new schedule is often a closely guarded secret.

Comment

Hey Friar fans, just wanted to offer a belated congrats to you and the Friar faithful. Not only did you land an excellent coach, but you landed an excellent assitant coach as well. This past weekend, one was in the USHL recruiting, and one was at the pre draft showcase in Walpole. The new jacket looked impressive on them.......just wish it would have been hockey apparell and not basketball, although a Friar logo is a Friar logo!! Again, congrats......and a lot of credit to Driscoll....he got the guy he wanted. Nicely done and good luck. Enjoy the ride!!!!
              I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
                Would love to see you guys fill Schneider again. Alfond & Schneider are old school rinks.
                Believe me, the student organization "Friar Faithful" is working on it. We're looking to do additional away game trips this season as well.
                Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by PcFriars13 View Post
                  Believe me, the student organization "Friar Faithful" is working on it. We're looking to do additional away game trips this season as well.
                  Good to hear. Graduated in 2008 and the Friar Faithful program was just starting up as a solely basketball focused initiative so I am glad to hear they are branching out.

Comment

http://www.friars.com/sports/m-hocke...051111aaa.html
                    Places I've Seen a College Hockey Game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Compton Family Ice Arena, Conte Forum, Cross Insurance Arena (Cumberland County Civic Center), Dunkin' Donuts Center, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Fenway Park, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Pegula Ice Arena, Ralph Engelstad Arena, Schneider Arena, T.D. Garden, Tsongas Center, Thompson Arena, University of Southern Maine, Webster Bank Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

New staff hitting the recruiting trail fast - picking up 2 new commits.

Stefan Demopoulos played in the USHL for the Omaha Lancers last year. He had previously played prep at Avon Old Farms, and he will be at PC next year

http://www.lancers.com/leagues/newsl...581&page=52961

Truman Reed will come to PC in 2013. He's a big D-man playing at prep powerhouse Shattuck St. Mary's.

http://community.adn.com/node/156991
                      Last edited by chrisP; 05-12-2011, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisP View Post
                        New staff hitting the recruiting trail fast - picking up 2 new commits.

Stefan Demopoulos played in the USHL for the Omaha Lancers last year. He had previously played prep at Avon Old Farms, and he will be at PC next year

http://www.lancers.com/leagues/newsl...581&page=52961

Truman Reed will come to PC in 2013. He's a big D-man playing at prep powerhouse Shattuck St. Mary's.

http://community.adn.com/node/156991
                        Also heard a rumor one of the Union commits is following Leaman to Providence instead. Not sure which though,
                        Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
                          Also heard a rumor one of the Union commits is following Leaman to Providence instead. Not sure which though,
                          Hmmm... forward Drew Brown from Kent has mysteriously disappeared as a Union recruit on Heisenberg's list.. now that's not very nice at all ..
                          UNIONNY HOCKEY - Not in Kentucky anymore..

Comment

Both players have good resumes.....hope they can boost the friars in the future

Comment

I wonder if Leaman will keep Berard or hire his own guy. I'm leaning towards him choosing a goalie coach.
                              Like a turkey at Thanksgiving, I'm stuffed

Comment

Originally posted by hockeymascot View Post
                                I wonder if Leaman will keep Berard or hire his own guy. I'm leaning towards him choosing a goalie coach.
                                Berard was a goalie at PC.

Comment

Working...
                                X