X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence College Summer 2011: The Hockey Guy Adventures

Amen

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
    In fact, almost everyone here was in favor of Tim's hiring as coach, PC91 excepted and maybe a fellow from Maine. What became evident, however that it was not working. Instead of seeing progress over six years, the program deteriorated. I do not think any one of us here thought he was out to ruin the program. We just were not happy with the direction it took. We all have our niche and I do hope Tim finds his. Perhaps a Stanley Cup might be in the future somewhere.

Comment

I am looking for a good site to see incoming recruits for all schools. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Comment

Originally posted by F O F room fan View Post
        I am looking for a good site to see incoming recruits for all schools. Can someone point me in the right direction?
        http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...hw&output=html

Comment

Thank you Chief, that's just what i was looking for.

Comment

When are we getting a coach?! Any more word/ rumors?

Comment

The Cleveland team is 1-1 in a best of 7

Originally posted by RealHockeyDad View Post
              When are we getting a coach?! Any more word/ rumors?

Comment

I think the only thing possibly holding up the naming of the coach this week, is if the choice is Quinn - they are waiting until his AHL season is over. If its Leaman, could be done this week.

Comment

As far as Nate Leaman is concerned, saw him at the Union banquet last night. He sure sounded like he was coming back...just saying. Obviously, I hope I'm reading this right, but who knows? I hoped Kinkaid would be back too and NJ grabbed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                    As far as Nate Leaman is concerned, saw him at the Union banquet last night. He sure sounded like he was coming back...just saying. Obviously, I hope I'm reading this right, but who knows? I hoped Kinkaid would be back too and NJ grabbed him.
                    That's what Jerry D'Amigo said last year at about this time. In all honesty, PC may get Coach Leaman. I suppose we'll have to wait until the official announcement.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      That's what Jerry D'Amigo said last year at about this time. In all honesty, PC may get Coach Leaman. I suppose we'll have to wait until the official announcement.
                      Of course, you're correct. But I'll say this, if he is leaving, remind me never to play poker with him.

Comment

The offer to build an equestrian statue of the new PC hockey coach - should they ever win a NT at PC - remains on the table. Consider that incentive enough to take the Skating Goons to the promised land...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

And don't forget the big parade down Admiral Street
                          Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          The offer to build an equestrian statue of the new PC hockey coach - should they ever win a NT at PC - remains on the table. Consider that incentive enough to take the Skating Goons to the promised land...

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                            And don't forget the big parade down Admiral Street
                            Heck, they would pull out all the stops and go right down Smith Street.

Comment

Well we had the national championship trophy for about 30 seconds until Driscoll handed it over. I hope he saw how great it was for the team that won it to own it?

BTW if they did win it where would they display it? underneath where no one can see it?

Comment

Lowell got their head coach before us? Asinine [a stronger word for ridiculous, hoky(sic), this way you can understand], brutal work by the atheltic department...but hey, at least they had 175 people for the basketball banquet.

Get this done!

Comment

Working...
                                X