This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
    2016 recruits Hank Crone and Kieffer Bellows named to US U17 Select Team for Five Nation's tourney in Germany next month. Both played in the Select 16 development camp all-star game and scored for the winning team. U17 Select staff includes two ex-Terriers: Kenny Rausch is the team's general manager and Clark Donatelli is assistant coach.
    Here's my player rankings from Select 16 Festival that I was at for the last four days. I will be at Select 15 this week. Several local kids of interest to BU staff.

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/coll...nkings-top-98s
    https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
    Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

• Re: BU Recruiting Update, Part 3

So after never having heard of Austin Matthews, two items in the Fan Blog mention his outstanding play a the WJC camp. Are there any early indications about his future plans (NCAA vs. MJ, if NCAA, where)?
      BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
        So after never having heard of Austin Matthews, two items in the Fan Blog mention his outstanding play a the WJC camp. Are there any early indications about his future plans (NCAA vs. MJ, if NCAA, where)?
        After his strong turn here, Matthews will return to Ann Arbor for full season with the USNTDP U-18 team, and then a future that could include college hockey or the Western Hockey League, with the Everett Silvertips owning his rights. Matthews said he's started looking at colleges and has spoken with Everett general manager Gary Davidson, but said he's not ready to make any decisions beyond this season.

"I'm just taking my time right now," he said. "Just focus on the season and what comes after that I don't really know yet. I'm just taking my time.”.... http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=7...d=nhl:topheads
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

2015 recruit Bobo Carpenter and the Sioux City Musketeers are heading to Ufa, Russia, later this month for the Junior World Cup. He led Austin Prep to the Mass Super 8 title game last season and also had 5-4-9 in nine games with Sioux City. Also joining the Musketeers is Sam Kurker, picked up in the Indiana dispersal draft. http://web.ushl.com/news.php?news_id=2590
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

From Mark Divver.
            ‏@MarkDivver
            '94 F Liam Coughlin, a BU commit & @EdmontonOilers draft pick, will play for @SouthShoreKings this season, according to Scott Harlow.

Comment

2016 recruit Hank Crone earned player of the game honors with a hat trick and an assist in USA's 8-2 drubbing of Germany in the 2014 Select 17 Five Nations Tournament. US took silver medal. Earlier in the tournament, Kieffer Bellows scored twice in a 5-3 win against Switzerland.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                2016 recruit Hank Crone earned player of the game honors with a hat trick and an assist in USA's 8-2 drubbing of Germany in the 2014 Select 17 Five Nations Tournament. US took silver medal. Earlier in the tournament, Kieffer Bellows scored twice in a 5-3 win against Switzerland.
                The two of them plus Keller is shaping up to be a nice group of forwards!
                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                  The two of them plus Keller is shaping up to be a nice group of forwards!
                  The fourth forward in the 2016 class, Johnny McDermott, is a power forward projected to have considerable upside. He had lots of Eastern schools pursuing him.

Comment

2015 recruit Jordan Greenway and brother James interviewed before heading to Ann Arbor for U18 and U17 training camps.
                    http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/a...KG6FIE.twitter

Comment

I saw on twitter that Ori Abramson has committed to UVM for Jan '15. I thought he was a BU recruit? Victim of numbers?

Comment

congrats to Sam Kurker..
                        His best days are ahead of him

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                          congrats to Sam Kurker..
                          Where's he going?
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                            I saw on twitter that Ori Abramson has committed to UVM for Jan '15. I thought he was a BU recruit? Victim of numbers?
                            It wasn't a matter of numbers. Believe transfer requirements applied since Abramson had been a freshman at Providence in the fall of 2012 but left due to an illness and spent another season-and-a-half in juniors. Had heard he wasn't accepted as a transfer to BU (can someone confirm or contradict?) Good for Abramson who certainly has persevered to play college hockey.

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                            congrats to Sam Kurker..
                            No one could disagree, Captain Obvious. . Clearly, his insistence on coming to BU right out of high school without some polishing in juniors served neither Sam nor the Terriers well.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Where's he going?
                              ot winner in JCWC IN Russia for ushl team

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Where's he going?
                                ot winner in JCWC IN Russia for ushl team

Comment

Working...
                                X