Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coaching Changes - 2011 Offseason Edition

Originally posted by rugrats View Post
    It's called a typo you pompous easterner! Do I have enough posts for you to reply? What country club do you and your little jenny go to? Unreal ***** you are.... How about 5 for being a pompous *****?
    You done?

I'm not gonna lie to you, I've been called many things over the years however an "Easterner" is by far and away...an all-time low blow.
    Last edited by 5 4 Fighting; 05-27-2011, 03:22 PM. Reason: spell chick

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
      You done?

I'm not gonna lie to you, I've been called many things over the years however an "Easterner" is by far and away...an all-time low blow.
      That's a POMPOUS Easterner.... Thanks for the reply.

Comment

5-4 ...Must be that Calgarian accent that's confusing people. Get the chew out a yer mouth.

Comment

That's a POMPOUS Easterner.... Thanks for the reply.
          Rugrats. You obviously have no idea who you are talking to. Fiver is probably further west than you.
          Last edited by OnMAA; 05-28-2011, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Congratulations to Meghan Gillis on being named as the new Williams head women's hockey coach!!! http://williams.prestosports.com/spo.../coaches/index

Comment

• Originally posted by obserbear View Post
              Congratulations to Meghan Gillis on being named as the new Williams head women's hockey coach!!! http://williams.prestosports.com/spo.../coaches/index
              Thank you! Back to the subject of this thread.

Comment

Fiver ... lmao at the folks calling you a pompous easterner! Based on the fact that your D enjoys playing college hockey at Elmira, along with your enthusiasm on the Elmira threads, I am pretty sure she made the right decision to play her college hockey there. She is getting a quality education and will no doubt be successful after her college days are over. Take care, Fiver. Watching that CTV Olympic dvd you helped me obtain right now. It's therapy for our recent issues with our football program. Seeing a former Buckeye (Tessa Bonhomme) win a gold medal in the Olympics makes me feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
                  Fiver ... lmao at the folks calling you a pompous easterner! Based on the fact that your D enjoys playing college hockey at Elmira, along with your enthusiasm on the Elmira threads, I am pretty sure she made the right decision to play her college hockey there. She is getting a quality education and will no doubt be successful after her college days are over. Take care, Fiver. Watching that CTV Olympic dvd you helped me obtain right now. It's therapy for our recent issues with our football program. Seeing a former Buckeye (Tessa Bonhomme) win a gold medal in the Olympics makes me feel better.
                  Ok, replace easterner with D I C K.

Comment

Minnesota Hockey

Comment

You nailed it...Dual Income College Kids.

Go away...and take your friend with ya.

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
                        You nailed it...Dual Income College Kids.

Go away...and take your friend with ya.
                        Well Dick (fiver)... My friend has almost 20,000 posts to your 2,237. So, how about you go away. I'm certain there are more posters that think you're a pompous dick as well. East, west, north, or south... You're a pompous dick.... See ya Dick..... Oh, please check my spelling ok dick?

Comment

Well Dick (fiver)... My friend has almost 20,000 posts to your 2,237. So, how about you go away. I'm certain there are more posters that think you're a pompous dick as well. East, west, north, or south... You're a pompous dick.... See ya Dick..... Oh, please check my spelling ok dick?
                          More approval rep worthy material!
                          Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Wow very insightful. This is not the corner C store and we are not you little buddies relax some.

Comment

Originally posted by obserbear View Post
                              Um, does anyone else find this to be a rather bizarre hiring? The team went to the N.E. Quarters her first year, then after a year of recruiting, they have a seriously sub-.500 season. I'm confused...

Comment

Originally posted by FranchisePlayer View Post
                                Um, does anyone else find this to be a rather bizarre hiring? The team went to the N.E. Quarters her first year, then after a year of recruiting, they have a seriously sub-.500 season. I'm confused...
                                It is Prep school, what do you expect? You get what you, ah, pay for.

Comment

Working...
                                X