Michigan vs. NMU February 25-26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan vs. NMU February 25-26

NMU needs to win 1 game no matter what to even consider 2nd round Home Ice, Michigan on the other hand will look to finish 1st in the league.

Go Cats!
    NMU

Re: Michigan vs. NMU February 25-26

I'm actually nervous about this series. Northern plays well at the Berry and they always get up for Michigan. That being said Michigan is playing with a lot of confidence now. I wish this series was on TV.

Does anyone know of an online feed for either game (preferrably both)?

Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by alfablue
    Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
    Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
    I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by UMICH View Post
      I'm actually nervous about this series. Northern plays well at the Berry and they always get up for Michigan. That being said Michigan is playing with a lot of confidence now. I wish this series was on TV.

Does anyone know of an online feed for either game (preferrably both)?

Thanks in advance.
      http://webb.nmu.edu/SportsAthletics/WatchTheGame.shtml

$7 to stream the game.

Comment

Originally posted by NMUFAN21 View Post
        NMU needs to win 1 game no matter what to even consider 2nd round Home Ice, Michigan on the other hand will look to finish 1st in the league.

Go Cats!
        Talk about a big series. Ferris/tOSU play Thursday/Friday...so coming into the Friday game the boys, and fans will know what they have to do to stay ahead of Ferris. Dont quite know whats going to happen with Western vs Notre Dame. ND will be playing hard as they have that #1 seed to play for (along with Michigan). Im hoping for a split in this series and Ferris/tOSU, and hoping that Notre Dame sweeps Western and locks up that #4 seed for NMU.
        Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
        1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
        1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
        2006-2007: 15-24-2
        2007-2008: 20-20-4
        2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
          Talk about a big series. Ferris/tOSU play Thursday/Friday...so coming into the Friday game the boys, and fans will know what they have to do to stay ahead of Ferris. Dont quite know whats going to happen with Western vs Notre Dame. ND will be playing hard as they have that #1 seed to play for (along with Michigan). Im hoping for a split in this series and Ferris/tOSU, and hoping that Notre Dame sweeps Western and locks up that #4 seed for NMU.

Every thing is possible in this situation, although OSU could also sweep w/o it hurting the cats
          NMU

Comment

Every thing is possible in this situation, although OSU could also sweep w/o it hurting the cats
            If ohio state sweeps and northern doesnt get 2 point the buckeyes finish ahead of them.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
              If ohio state sweeps and northern doesnt get 2 point the buckeyes finish ahead of them.
              Well,
              Ferris sits @ 38 right now a win puts them @ 41
              tOSU has 35 a sweep would put them @ 41 and ferris stays same.

NMU has to get a win or shootout win either way
              Last edited by NMUFAN21; 02-21-2011, 02:17 PM.
              NMU

Comment

Hmmm. Who to cheer for.

Go Cats!

Comment

Well,
                  Ferris sits @ 38 right now a win puts them @ 41
                  tOSU has 35 a sweep would put them @ 41 and ferris stays same.

NMU has to get a win or shootout win either way
                  correct. this weekend could be very interesting in the conference with the battle for 1st between ND and Michigan and them both playing teams that sit as the bye teams coming into the weekend. If some how ohio state sweeps this series with Ferris i like there chances at staying home next weekend.

Comment

Question to the Michigan fans: I heard the game against Western was delayed due to fire alarms going off at Yost. Did the water main break in Red Berenson's office again?
                    Last edited by aparch; 02-21-2011, 03:15 PM.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Just win and worry about where everyone else falls afterwords... I do think that if the Cats want to not only make the Joe, but do something there, getting the week off is crucial... I think we could survive a trip to Western, or Ferris, but not a trip to Miami or Yost after playing 2/3 additional games...
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Question to the Michigan fans: I heard the game against Western was delayed due to fire alarms going off at Yost. Did the water main break in Red Berenson's office again?
                        The Fire alarms did go off after the Lynch goal in the first period but play was never stopped. Play restarted with them still going off, and then when they got the alarm to stop, the lights were still blinking for a couple minutes. Up in the press box, we could smell that something (popcorn?) was obviously burning/over burnt.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                          Just win and worry about where everyone else falls afterwords... I do think that if the Cats want to not only make the Joe, but do something there, getting the week off is crucial... I think we could survive a trip to Western, or Ferris, but not a trip to Miami or Yost after playing 2/3 additional games...
                          Agreed. Look how well they played against Ferris at the Berry when they had a whole extra week to prepare.

The Cats are a little banged up and a week to recover would be nice as well.
                          Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                          1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                          1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                          2006-2007: 15-24-2
                          2007-2008: 20-20-4
                          2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

According to Walt tonight on the radio, Gron won't play again this weekend after missing the BGSU series. Plus, Kosinski is doubtful. That leaves only Jake Johnson as the only healthy replacement.

With their leading scorer out for the second straight week, the Cats will be lucky to get any points this weekend.

Comment

Thanks for the positivity....

NMU is 3-0-1 in their last four, and is looking to make their patented second half run.

I think they will get at least three points and stay in fifth.
                              Wildcat Hockey!

B.S. NMU 11'
                              M.B.A. Marquette University 13'

Comment

Working...
                              X