X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Pros IV

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
    It appears that he is really on the verge of getting a shot at the big time. He certainly is on the right team for it. Successful teams don't often make changes in goal frequently. He has time on his side-goalies can stick around for a long time before becoming regualrs.
    He does need to get more game time.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Milwaukee vs. Peoria today. Foss in the lineup, but Polacek still out. http://theahl.com/stats/game-summary...ame_id=1009378

Rivermen writer Dave Eminian says Chase is still injured, but "He says he's getting better, close to being ready again."

Comment

Five goals against Columbus near the end of the second period, and York still isn't playing Granted, four of them were on the powerplay, but...

Comment

Originally posted by REDaero91 View Post
          Five goals against Columbus near the end of the second period, and York still isn't playing Granted, four of them were on the powerplay, but...
          For tonight-they may have just considered him a warm body to put on the bench and had no thoughts of his playing. A couple more goals against may change that though.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

...just wondering. Rochester(AHL) just assigned 3 forwards to Gwinnett. Will 1 or more go from Gwinnett to Rochester?...& if so, could 1 be Bruuuuut? http://www.amerks.com/newsX.asp?type=News&aID=463
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Bruuuut with his 13th goal in Gwinnett's loss to Greenville http://echl.com/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=9285
              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                ...just wondering. Rochester(AHL) just assigned 3 forwards to Gwinnett. Will 1 or more go from Gwinnett to Rochester?...& if so, could 1 be Bruuuuut? http://www.amerks.com/newsX.asp?type=News&aID=463
                Wait a minute... you're saying... I could potentially actually root for an RPI player in the NHL, for the first time since JoƩ Juneau?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  Wait a minute... you're saying... I could potentially actually root for an RPI player in the NHL, for the first time since JoƩ Juneau?
                  you're saying...you didn't root for York or Pirri this year?

Comment

Not when they were playing the Sabres or the Crunch. Actually, it's not ENTIRELY true; I do like to see that they're playing well. My NHL/AHL loyalties are not as strong as my college hockey loyalties.

Comment

Or Murley with the Pens? Or Tapper with the Thrashers?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Pothier???
                        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                        Benjamin Franklin
                        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                        Gary Player

Comment

...or Pothier w/Washington? As RB might say, "FD, I understand what you're saying...I just don't understand what you're writing".

Comment

...or Pothier w/Washington? As RB might say, "FD, I understand what you're saying...I just don't understand what you're writing".
                            I don't understand that.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

What FlagDUDE is saying makes perfect sense if he's a Sabres fan. Juneau was the last (maybe the only) former RPI player to play for the Sabres. If a former RPI player were to play for another NHL team against the Sabres, he would want the RPI guy to do well - but not well enough for his team to beat the Sabres.

I have a ticket for the Hershey Bears' game against Springfield on March 4. If, by some chance, Allen York is in net for the Falcons that night, I want him to make 50 saves and be named the first star of the game, and the Bears to win, 1-0, on a fluke deflection. If somebody else plays for Springfield, I want the Bears to score a dozen goals so that I can yell "Yorkie would've had it" after every one.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                                What FlagDUDE is saying makes perfect sense if he's a Sabres fan. Juneau was the last (maybe the only) former RPI player to play for the Sabres. If a former RPI player were to play for another NHL team against the Sabres, he would want the RPI guy to do well - but not well enough for his team to beat the Sabres.

I have a ticket for the Hershey Bears' game against Springfield on March 4. If, by some chance, Allen York is in net for the Falcons that night, I want him to make 50 saves and be named the first star of the game, and the Bears to win, 1-0, on a fluke deflection. If somebody else plays for Springfield, I want the Bears to score a dozen goals so that I can yell "Yorkie would've had it" after every one.
                                It was just so much easier when Oates and Juneau were both on the same team in the NHL.

Comment

Working...
                                X