Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Elmira College Soaring Eagles 2010-2011 Season Thread

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
    But from a visiting Elmira fan's perspective, wouldn't be unfair to only be allotted 75 tickets (15% of 500), if 200 are coming? I'm sure if Elmira fails to distribute all 200, Adrian will gladly take them back and sell.
    But they aren't obligated to do so. Kinda like Bowl tickets.
    2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
    2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
    2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
      That doesn't make much sense. Shouldn't it whichever one is less? For a 500 seat arena, shouldn't it be 15% of the tickets? That seems unfair to Adrian fans to reserve 200 of 500 seats for EC fans.
      That's the problem with a team with a small capacity rink hosting a big game. You have to give up the seats you would normally fill with your own fans.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
        That's the problem with a team with a small capacity rink hosting a big game. You have to give up the seats you would normally fill with your own fans.
        Fair enough. Now the question is...How many Elmira fans will scoop up the tickets?

If they get a bus together, that's 50 right there. I have to imagine there will be some parents there, especially for some of the parents of kids on the team from western Canada. Now this game is a little closer to them.
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

That doesn't make much sense. Shouldn't it whichever one is less? For a 500 seat arena, shouldn't it be 15% of the tickets? That seems unfair to Adrian fans to reserve 200 of 500 seats for EC fans.
          Not after driving 496 miles....totally fair!
          LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Attendance at the MCHA Championship Game was 954. I have been an Adrian Season ticket holder for four years and I will be in line when tickets go on sale at 9:00 am Wednesday. You can call to purchase tickets after 9:00 am Wednesday March 9. Call (517)-265-5161 extension 5011. These are NCAA tickets. Reserved Seats $10, General Admission (STANDING) $8, Senior/student with ID $4.
            Take I80/90 to Delta, Ohio exit, turn left after toll booth and go North 20 miles to Adrian. We are looking forward to meeting you.

Comment

Originally posted by bayliner2555 View Post
              Attendance at the MCHA Championship Game was 954. I have been an Adrian Season ticket holder for four years and I will be in line when tickets go on sale at 9:00 am Wednesday. You can call to purchase tickets after 9:00 am Wednesday March 9. Call (517)-265-5161 extension 5011. These are NCAA tickets. Reserved Seats $10, General Admission (STANDING) $8, Senior/student with ID $4.
              Take I80/90 to Delta, Ohio exit, turn left after toll booth and go North 20 miles to Adrian. We are looking forward to meeting you.
              Just an FYI....they have set 200 tickets aside for Elmira fans. They have designated Section A (best seats in the house) for the Elmira fans. Look forward to seeing you all in Adrian. Drive safe.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBullDogsGo View Post
                Just an FYI....they have set 200 tickets aside for Elmira fans. They have designated Section A (best seats in the house) for the Elmira fans. Look forward to seeing you all in Adrian. Drive safe.
                Thanks for the info. GBDG. EC fans Hopfully Albert will be there.. Old Mitchell's won't. ( GO EC and sure it will be a GREAT Game GBDG!! Be safe everyone driving from Elmira like GBDG said!

Comment

Originally posted by GoBullDogsGo View Post
                  Good stuff GBG ! We look forward to meeting the Elmira faithful who make the trip to Adrian. Section "A" should give EC fans great view of what we hope will be a lot of scoring in the 1st & 3rd periods.

Comment

Arrington Ice Arena.....Section A ----> is cut off in the photo.....but it's far right.
                    http://www.adrianbulldogs.com/facilities/arrington

Comment

So how many years has EC made Nationals? We made it in ’97 so lets say since 1997 how many times has EC made Nationals?

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
                        So how many years has EC made Nationals? We made it in ’97 so lets say since 1997 how many times has EC made Nationals?
                        Looks like 2003, 2006, 2008,2009,2010, 2011

http://www.uscho.com/stats/history/e...key/2010-2011/

Comment

Originally posted by ecfan90 View Post
                          Looks like 2003, 2006, 2008,2009,2010, 2011

http://www.uscho.com/stats/history/e...key/2010-2011/
                          Wow...I didn't realize we've been in four straight years.

Gotta finally get over the hump though and win the big one to get the monkey off our back.
                          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Wow...I didn't realize we've been in four straight years.

Gotta finally get over the hump though and win the big one to get the monkey off our back.
                            I hope for the kids and the coaches,past and present.
                            I beleive that the group of Seniors of 09 had a great run. I know Albert was a role player,but it go to 3 out of 4 years to NCAA is pretty special. Bolin,Linden and the Captain Schrank in 4 straight. YES everyone EC has only 3 Seniors!!

Comment

only had 3 seniors my year too. Youth movement!

Comment

I would love to go to this game but I just can't talk the wife into it Yet!
                                It would have to be a drive out, watch game, then drive home again right after. Very doable in my opinion since there would be the two of us. Did M'ville in one day even though it was about 2 hrs shorter, heck, it's hockey time, only do it once a year right?
                                Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
                                Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
                                Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

Working...
                                X