New D-III Webpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New D-III Webpage

In response to user demands, US College Hockey On-line, the premier source of college hockey news, has announced the launch of USCHO3, which will be devoted entirely to men's and women's D-III hockey.

In a press conference in Vadnais Heights, MN, USCHO President Tim Brule said that fans' interest in Division III hockey has grown exponentially in the last 10 years. "They're [D-III fans] overloading our current capacity, " said Brule. "In order to keep the same high level of service to all our fans, our technology department, after months of study, decided the best way was to move D-III to its own server."

Director of Technology Ed Trefzger was non comittal when USCHO3 would make its debut. "We're working out the last few kinks, and need to get through the Men's Division one final next week before we can get back to the roll out," said Trefger.

Brule did announce some personnel assignments for USCHO3. Russell Jaslow, currently USCHO SUNYAC Correspondent will serve as the Executive Editor for the Eastern region while Matthew Webb, the NCHA and MCHA Correspondent, will be Executive Editor for the West. Derek Dunning will continue in his role of D-III Women's Editor.

"Fans should expect more features and more live game coverage next season. We've parnered with AllInSports to deliver a new and innovative show called "D-III Live!!!"," said Media Relation Director Jayson Moy. "Though our fans get the word out pretty quick on game days regarding scores, we feel that having a media center where we can have live reports from games from our rink correspondents will add to the D-III experiance and will spark additional interest in D-III hockey."
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: New D-III Webpage

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    In response to user demands, US College Hockey On-line, the premier source of college hockey news, has announced the launch of USCHO3, which will be devoted entirely to men's and women's D-III hockey.

In a press conference in Vadnais Heights, MN, USCHO President Tim Brule said that fans' interest in Division III hockey has grown exponentially in the last 10 years. "They're [D-III fans] overloading our current capacity, " said Brule. "In order to keep the same high level of service to all our fans, our technology department, after months of study, decided the best way was to move D-III to its own server."

Director of Technology Ed Trefzger was non comittal when USCHO3 would make its debut. "We're working out the last few kinks, and need to get through the Men's Division one final next week before we can get back to the roll out," said Trefger.

Brule did announce some personnel assignments for USCHO3. Russell Jaslow, currently USCHO SUNYAC Correspondent will serve as the Executive Editor for the Eastern region while Matthew Webb, the NCHA and MCHA Correspondent, will be Executive Editor for the West. Derek Dunning will continue in his role of D-III Women's Editor.

"Fans should expect more features and more live game coverage next season. We've parnered with AllInSports to deliver a new and innovative show called "D-III Live!!!"," said Media Relation Director Jayson Moy. "Though our fans get the word out pretty quick on game days regarding scores, we feel that having a media center where we can have live reports from games from our rink correspondents will add to the D-III experiance and will spark additional interest in D-III hockey."
    VERY COOL.......

Comment

Very nice. I can't wait for the site roll out.
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Wow great news
        Last edited by OZFEST; 04-01-2010, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Cool...
          Remy Babineaux
          remyb616@gmail.com
          D3FHL Web Page

Comment

USCHO3 - Reminds me of this
            Larry Normandin
            SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
            WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Not to spoil Joecct's fun but think about what day it is folks...
              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
              GO LAKERS!!!
              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

lol

r

Comment

With this incredibly timed alongside Canton announcing its move to the NCAA? A red-letter day, is what it is!
                  Go Cards: win or lose, The Better Team.
                  A Lot of (Sometimes Tainted) SUNYAC Championships
                  A Handful of ECAC West Championships
                  A Number of NCAA Appearances, Including Several Trips to the Final Four, Though Some of Them Don't Count
                  Some National Championships:
                  Women's (THIS YEAR, LAST YEAR, A Couple Years Back, '08, '07)
                  Men's (Wow Look at the Time Pass, A While before That)

Comment

Darn. I got hooked. I feel so dumb.
                    Twitter: DanMountSports
                    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

*****http://members.aye.net/~gharris/blog/frozen_hell.jpg******
                      “You drive by some of these rinks in the winter and there isn't anybody out there. It's kind of sad, actually...Here it’s go to the rink, pay for your ice time and practice for an hour where we could just walk to the rink and skate for four hours if we wanted to...It was just a lot of fun. I wish I could go back and be eight years old for a couple days" -Neal Broten

2010-11 DIII Commitments
                      19gp, (23-24-47), +27

Comment

Having read the Canton post, I kinda saw this one for what it was
                        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Webb View Post
                          *****http://members.aye.net/~gharris/blog/frozen_hell.jpg******
                          Well did it, or didn't it??

Because if it did, then congratulations, Mr. West Executive Editor (aka Mr. WEE).
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            Well did it, or didn't it??

Because if it did, then congratulations, Mr. West Executive Editor (aka Mr. WEE).
                            I'm sure it did, if it hasn't yet, it will soon, so says this.
                            Larry Normandin
                            SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                            WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

In a press conference in Vadnais Heights, MN,
                              My mind is running wild with the possible locations of the press conference.

Comment

Working...
                              X