Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Annoying Commercials 2: Searching for the MUTE button

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    That ******** cat quiznos commercial. I hate it.
    They need to bring these guys back...

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aZrks-BPeLQ&hl=en_US&fs=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aZrks-BPeLQ&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aZrks-BPeLQ&hl=en_US&fs=1">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aZrks-BPeLQ&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

They are so good
        We'd eat them raw
        But eating raw food
        Is barbaric.
        We are not the Huns!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

You guys remember the Shake Weight?

They just made a version FOR MANLY MEN and the commercial is epic.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xbsSeVr5NSI?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xbsSeVr5NSI?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

The new All State commercials are actually pretty good: "I'm a random wind storm, shakey, shakey." But's it's really annoying to see the legend at the bottom of the screen--"demonstration only. do not attempt." Ya think? You mean I'm not supposed to drive through a mall parking lot randomly slamming into other people's cars? Thanks for the tip.
            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
              The new All State commercials are actually pretty good: "I'm a random wind storm, shakey, shakey." But's it's really annoying to see the legend at the bottom of the screen--"demonstration only. do not attempt." Ya think? You mean I'm not supposed to drive through a mall parking lot randomly slamming into other people's cars? Thanks for the tip.
              Well if they don't....some dumbass could do that and then sue them when they get arrested because they saw it on tv and thought it was ok.

on the insurance note....i'm getting tired of the State Farm commercials.

I always change the channel when the stupid Vonage commercial comes on with all the foreigners talking about their "really huge bill"s

Also whatever the commercial with the kid who's music files are unnamed and biz markee shows up to clean them up automagically....i hate that one too.
              UWS Ladyjackets

NCHA League Champions: 2001, 2004, 2007, 2008
              NCHA Tournament Champs: 2008
              Frozen Four Participants: 2008

Comment

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
                Well if they don't....some dumbass could do that and then sue them when they get arrested because they saw it on tv and thought it was ok.

on the insurance note....i'm getting tired of the State Farm commercials.

I always change the channel when the stupid Vonage commercial comes on with all the foreigners talking about their "really huge bill"s

Also whatever the commercial with the kid who's music files are unnamed and biz markee shows up to clean them up automagically....i hate that one too.
                Lawyers. On the other end of the spectrum, the new Geico spots, especially the one with R. Lee Ermy: "Why don't we just chug on over to Namby Pamby Land to get you some self confidence, ya jackwagon."
                Last edited by Old Pio; 08-15-2010, 06:58 PM.

Comment

The DirecTV commercial with the Packers fan welcoming the new family from SF with a "dirt bag" dessert gift.

I'd like the commercial if the new family was from Chicago or Minneapolis. Do Packers fans get fired up at the sight of Niners gear? I didn't think there was any sort of rivalry there at all (maybe a brief one in the mid 90s when both teams were top of the league at the same time).

Comment

Originally posted by ColbyWMHB View Post
                    The DirecTV commercial with the Packers fan welcoming the new family from SF with a "dirt bag" dessert gift.

I'd like the commercial if the new family was from Chicago or Minneapolis. Do Packers fans get fired up at the sight of Niners gear? I didn't think there was any sort of rivalry there at all (maybe a brief one in the mid 90s when both teams were top of the league at the same time).
                    Plus that lady isn't anywhere near fat enough to be a Packer fan.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by ColbyWMHB View Post

Yeah, but the whole series is pretty amusing, I'm especially thinking about the Cowboys waitress rinsing out a dishrag with the Phillie fans' iced tea. "Here ya go,sug."

Comment

Is it an All State spot where the spokesman is walking through a ball park and a 20-something doofus behind him announces he's saving 50 bucks a week by bringing his own lunch. Let me get this straight, this clown averages a 10 dollar lunch every day? Warm up to the concept of Value Meal, moron!

Comment

Is it an All State spot where the spokesman is walking through a ball park and a 20-something doofus behind him announces he's saving 50 bucks a week by bringing his own lunch. Let me get this straight, this clown averages a 10 dollar lunch every day? Warm up to the concept of Value Meal, moron!
                          Haha, I had this same thought. He must go to Applebee's.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by gojackets View Post
                            It's unintentionally great because it's so awful. The crappy production value, the stupidity of the product, that fact that Biz Markee is so low on money he had to whore himself like that, and changing the lyrics of one of his songs to fit the product.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I doubt Biz is hard up for cash, that kids show (Yo Gabba Gabba maybe) he is a part of probably earns him a huge bunch of pennies. I think he just likes being obnoxious
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah, but the whole series is pretty amusing, I'm especially thinking about the Cowboys waitress rinsing out a dishrag with the Phillie fans' iced tea. "Here ya go,sug."
                                Everyone knows any 'Boys lovin' waitress would drop a loogie into an Iggles' fan's ice tea!

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                Plus that lady isn't anywhere near fat enough to be a Packer fan.
                                Dirty throws a 60-yard bomb for a touchdown!!

But I agree, the spots are funny.
                                Last edited by SteveP; 08-21-2010, 02:10 PM.
                                Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Working...
                                X