Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Annoying Commercials 2: Searching for the MUTE button

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    And you know that target audience is watching that show where the ad runs, and they say to themselves, "Hmmmm, that IS a good idea! I was unsure what to buy for my loved one, but now.....thanks Lexus (or whoever)!"
    I find the "Buy diamonds for your loved one for Christmas" ads even more insulting. If you truly love her, you will overpay for trinkets for her! She will only be satisfied with you and know how much you love her if you get her gold and diamonds!

My cousin owns a major diamond company in town, I have other relatives that can get me jewelry on the cheap, and I still wont ever subscribe to that idea. If I am with a women and she expects jewelry (I know they dont) then she can walk her *** straight out the door
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      I find the "Buy diamonds for your loved one for Christmas" ads even more insulting. If you truly love her, you will overpay for trinkets for her! She will only be satisfied with you and know how much you love her if you get her gold and diamonds!

My cousin owns a major diamond company in town, I have other relatives that can get me jewelry on the cheap, and I still wont ever subscribe to that idea. If I am with a women and she expects jewelry (I know they dont) then she can walk her *** straight out the door
      Diamonds: She'll pretty much have to...
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
        Diamonds: She'll pretty much have to...
        ******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pe-UqiLqu2s?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pe-UqiLqu2s?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Pretty much any commercial with cars for the holidays...especially the lame *** Hyundai ones with the girl and boy singing jingle bells...I wish those two would be chopped up and fed to a reindeer.
          Completely agree. Except that would be cruelty to animals.
          Cornell '82

"The first time I went to a Cornell game, I was in awe. I'm a big believer that sports fans should get out and see everything -- the Indy 500, the Super Bowl, the Kentucky Derby. I've seen all that, and there's nothing like Lynah Rink." - Carl McKee, father of Cornell Goalie, David McKee

Comment

For some reason I actually want to buy a Ford now.

******* style="height: 390px; width: 640px">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d4bJsIogkGk?version=3">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d4bJsIogkGk?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390">

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
              Anyone who listens to radio in Boston lives in mortal fear of Kars for Kids.
              1-877-Kars For Kids K-A-R-S Kars for Kids

Donate your Kar today!

Comment

The Mercedes ad from the Super Bowl can die in a fire. Complete misuse of that song.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  The Mercedes ad from the Super Bowl can die in a fire. Complete misuse of that song.
                  I was thinking the exact same thing. Too bad, because otherwise it was a good concept.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Sadly, that is what happens when musicians have been dead for decades and the rights holder wants money.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Just about every SB ad tonight can die in a fire. The NFL one with Erkel, Alf and the Fonz, and the Bridgestone beaver get a pass.
                      Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

The commercial for Brown College where the girl says "the best part about being a medical assistant? You get to wear scrubs! You feel proud walking around in them."

You're wearing pajamas to work and wiping people's butts. This is not glamorous.
                        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

The woman you just want to beat up: 'That's PC-Matic "wink" dot-com!'
                          Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

All of the Truvia commercials.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Any commercial that begins with "Could switching to Geico really save you 15% or more on car insurance?"

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                Any commercial that begins with "Could switching to Geico really save you 15% or more on car insurance?"
                                Any Geico ad. Overdone. Overplayed.

The "What's in your wallet?" ads with the Vikings. They should all be sacked.
                                Cornell '82

"The first time I went to a Cornell game, I was in awe. I'm a big believer that sports fans should get out and see everything -- the Indy 500, the Super Bowl, the Kentucky Derby. I've seen all that, and there's nothing like Lynah Rink." - Carl McKee, father of Cornell Goalie, David McKee

Comment

Working...
                                X