Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Annoying Commercials 2: Searching for the MUTE button

Radio ad for 1 800 441 PAIN.

JFC I've heard it hundreds of times on a local radio station in the past week (which is played over the speakers at work, and it's the only approved radio station that everyone can agree on).
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      The new Weber ad really ticks me off.
      You mean you don't enjoy grandma shaking what her momma gave her and then hitting her butt with a spatula?

Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Radio ad for 1 800 441 PAIN.

JFC I've heard it hundreds of times on a local radio station in the past week (which is played over the speakers at work, and it's the only approved radio station that everyone can agree on).
        B96? Though they haven't played it as much as they used to.

Even more annoying is 1-800-ASK-GARY. Especially the one where the lady says she called 1-800-AKS-GARY.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          B96? Though they haven't played it as much as they used to.

Even more annoying is 1-800-ASK-GARY. Especially the one where the lady says she called 1-800-AKS-GARY.
          Jack FM. And the Ask Gary ones are also up there.

I'm not kidding when I say 85% of the commercial breaks have those commercials.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

"Get connected for free! At Education Connection!"

Can't decide who's more annoying: her or Flo.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
              "Get connected for free! At Education Connection!"

Can't decide who's more annoying: her or Flo.
              ******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WYS5NtRXlZQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WYS5NtRXlZQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

Comment

Old Spice BO Blocker with the screaming black dude and the tiger has me reaching for the mute button.
                Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Apparently the Open Hearts collection is able to milked for any season.

Comment

If you live within the reach of 620 AM out of Milwaukee....

The Siding Unlimited commercials. I can guarantee you that when I need siding or windows done, they'll be at the top of the list of people I'm NOT going to call.

Comment

Beep, beep, beep, beep...
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                        Old Spice BO Blocker with the screaming black dude and the tiger has me reaching for the mute button.
                        BUILDING KICK!!!

EXPLOSION!!!
                        Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                        1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                        1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                        2006-2007: 15-24-2
                        2007-2008: 20-20-4
                        2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                          Didn't think it was possible, but the Progressive Auto Insurance ads have gotten even more annoying.
                          "Flo" goes to the same allergist that I go to in New York. Apparently she thinks she's a celebrity as she gave my doctor a signed picture. Apparently my doctor thinks she's a celebrity because he put the picture in a frame and put it up on the wall.

I hope she doesn't breed.
                          Cornell '92, Michigan '97 - Go Red! Go Blue!
                          I flex a real hard juice card.

Comment

Any commercial featuring Joe Fowler, who's evidently had surgery so he can pretty accurately replicate Bill Mays' voice.
                            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                              Created by Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim of Tim and Eric Awesome Show. I don't blame you.

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER! *explosion*
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

"You know have you've been having trouble capturing all your fans in one photo?"

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X