Annoying Commercials 2: Searching for the MUTE button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Annoying Commercials 2: Searching for the MUTE button

That stupid ****ing diet mountain dew commercial with the shrieking boss. It wasn't funny the first time and now I have to restrain myself from destroying my new tv with the remote.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The radio commercials that sound like breaking news, when really they're just dumb commercials about gold coins (or *insert dumb scam here*).

Also, this, this, this, or anything related to him.
      Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Isn't anybody else extremely annoyed by the Just For Men commercials? Talk about ageist - Let's not hire this guy because his hair is gray. Then when he fixes it, the young **** manager says, 'I've got BIG PLANS for you!' Throw in a little sexism while you're at it. Or the two little girls to their father - 'Daddy, It's Time!' The whole lot of them just make me want to punch the TV.

Disclaimer: Yes, I have some gray hair, and Yes I'm looking for work and losing out quite a bit to younger applicants.
        Last edited by MadTownSioux; 08-30-2010, 11:12 AM.
        Fighting Sioux Forever

Comment

New Hampshire political commercials. I live in Boston. I don't give a **** about the Granite State unless Dick Umile is fired.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

most of the Miller commercials lately, especially the ones for 64.

also included:

- the ones where the guys go to the bar and order, and tell the female bartender they don't care what their beer tastes like
            - the ones were the guys talk about their true love, and the girls are upset because it turns out to be beer. especially the guy with the draft thing.

or maybe I just see these over and over because the only thing I really watch lately is Brewers games.

Comment

NAPA know-how.

Kill me.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                Is it an All State spot where the spokesman is walking through a ball park and a 20-something doofus behind him announces he's saving 50 bucks a week by bringing his own lunch. Let me get this straight, this clown averages a 10 dollar lunch every day? Warm up to the concept of Value Meal, moron!
                State Farm. And yes, that guy spends way too much on lunch.

It's MY money and I need it NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                  State Farm. And yes, that guy spends way too much on lunch.

It's MY money and I need it NOW!
                  Call JG Wentworth! 877-Cash-Now! 877-cash-now!
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8F_G2zp-opg?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8F_G2zp-opg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

That ****ing pig makes me want to stab someone...
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                      ******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8F_G2zp-opg?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8F_G2zp-opg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

That ****ing pig makes me want to stab someone...
                      It was funny the first time, now every time I see it I consider hunting down those that made it.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

"Let's all jog over to Namby Pamby Land and see if we can't find you some self-respect. Tissue? Cry Baby."
                        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

"Let's all jog over to Namby Pamby Land and see if we can't find you some self-respect. Tissue? Cry Baby."
                          "You jackwagon!"
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Ink..Ink Ink Ink Ink....
                            Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                            1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                            1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                            2006-2007: 15-24-2
                            2007-2008: 20-20-4
                            2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

R. Lee Ermey has put on some pounds in that commercial. I suspect he's been sharing the jelly donuts with Private Pyle.
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                                R. Lee Ermey has put on some pounds in that commercial. I suspect he's been sharing the jelly donuts with Private Pyle.
                                No kidding. D'Onofrio is bigger every time I see him.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X