Norwich Women's Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Norwich Women's Hockey

Just a quick question, do the season tickets get us into these games this weekend, or are they separate tickets? I thought I saw something about that before, but I can't remember for sure. Thanks.
    Go Sioux!!!
    Go Cadets!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FranchisePlayer View Post
      So ... if they lose, there is no possibility that it could be because the other teams is actually (gasp) better than Norwich? Aren't ALL of the teams playing "early in the season" and without their systems fully in place?

On another note - are they selling tickets for this weekend? Can they be bought ahead of time? Prices? Thanks in advance for any info...
      No, you are correct. I by no means think that this team is not going to lose. I was simply making a statement for the weekend, as I think if they play to their potential they are the team to beat, but you are correct it is early for everyone.....

Comment

Originally posted by Yelnick View Post
        Just a quick question, do the season tickets get us into these games this weekend, or are they separate tickets? I thought I saw something about that before, but I can't remember for sure. Thanks.
        You should be good to go if you have seasons tickets... they now apply for both mens and womens games.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeydaddy View Post
          You should be good to go if you have seasons tickets... they now apply for both mens and womens games.
          What are the odds that the women's event will sell out? Do you advise buying tickets ahead of time or is it safe to get them at the door?

Comment

Originally posted by hockeydaddy View Post
            Just scan your card - you're good to go!
            2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
            2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
            2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
            2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by FranchisePlayer View Post
              What are the odds that the women's event will sell out? Do you advise buying tickets ahead of time or is it safe to get them at the door?
              Although I expect a decent crowd for the weekend games, ( 3-400 for the Norwich games) I doubt the rink will fill, considering there is seating for about 2000 fans. For those of you who are new or first timers to Kreitzberg Arena, welcome! As a side note, please consider our excellent chow hall as an alternative to fast food off campus. Have a safe trip.

Comment

Full videostream coverage of the Norwich/RIT and Norwich/Elmira games this weekend on NSNSports.net .

Comment

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
                  Full videostream coverage of the Norwich/RIT and Norwich/Elmira games this weekend on NSNSports.net .
                  Will those only be broadcast on a live basis, or can they also be watched after the games are over? (for those of us that can't necessarily watch during the actual game times)

Comment

Here's the link to the Norwich women's ice hockey season preview. Enjoy!

Is This The Year? - 2010-2011 Norwich Women's Ice Hockey Preview
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by PuckVoice View Post
                      Will those only be broadcast on a live basis, or can they also be watched after the games are over? (for those of us that can't necessarily watch during the actual game times)
                      The games will be archived for future viewing, but NSN is so busy right now (this week we are video streaming nine games and audio streaming another on Saturday alone) that it may be a few days before they appear on the archive.
                      Last edited by PuckVoice; 10-29-2010, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                        Here's the link to the Norwich women's ice hockey season preview. Enjoy!

Is This The Year? - 2010-2011 Norwich Women's Ice Hockey Preview
                        Dang, nice write up Prez!
                        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
                          The games will be archived for future viewing, but NSN is so busy right now (this week we are video streaming nine games and audio streaming another on Saturday alone) that it may be a few days before they appear on the archive.
                          Thanks. Can't make it up there and will be driving during game time. Was just wondering if I'd be able to watch it when I got home...

Comment

Come on...there were 487 of you in Northfield...why so quiet Norwich Women's Hockey thread? First game of the season jitters? RIT is better? Whatcha got?

Comment

Originally posted by nyi19 View Post
                              Come on...there were 487 of you in Northfield...why so quiet Norwich Women's Hockey thread? First game of the season jitters? RIT is better? Whatcha got?
                              It was a fantastic hockey game. I'm exhausted though.

I'll report on the game maybe tomorrow or Sunday. For now, you can read my short recap on the website.

RIT is still a darn good team though. that's for sure. Tomorrow's games should be interesting.
                              The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                              "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                              GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                                It was a fantastic hockey game. I'm exhausted though.

I'll report on the game maybe tomorrow or Sunday. For now, you can read my short recap on the website.

RIT is still a darn good team though. that's for sure. Tomorrow's games should be interesting.
                                Saw most of the game online. Was fun to watch - good up-and-down affair. The offenses for both teams were a little rusty - both teams had glittering opportunities that were not converted. Goaltending looked good for both clubs. I was a little surprised at how many odd-man rushes Norwich gave up - there were a LOT of 2v1 and 3v1 situations given up by the Cadets. The power play was the difference in this game as Norwich couldn't get theirs going, while RIT converted two of five (I think it was five) opportunities.

ECAC West 2-0 so far in this series...

Comment

Working...
                                X