Norwich Women's Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Norwich Women's Hockey

Sophie was a NCAA rostered member of UVM for one year, you lose one year s last year should be her final year

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman33 View Post
      Sophie was a NCAA rostered member of UVM for one year, you lose one year s last year should be her final year
      Just guessing here...but having been at Norwich, I am quite sure that The A.D. there, Tony Mariano, will make sure that Sophie is eligible before allowing her to be on the Norwich roster next season. And just going by what I have heard that has all been checked out and she will be back next season, not sure if some kind of waiver will be granted or what, but I hear she will be back next season................If that is the case ....they could be pretty good with Sophie, the new recruits and any transfers that may be heading that way...............

Comment

Originally posted by mainiac View Post
        Just guessing here...but having been at Norwich, I am quite sure that The A.D. there, Tony Mariano, will make sure that Sophie is eligible before allowing her to be on the Norwich roster next season. And just going by what I have heard that has all been checked out and she will be back next season, not sure if some kind of waiver will be granted or what, but I hear she will be back next season................If that is the case ....they could be pretty good with Sophie, the new recruits and any transfers that may be heading that way...............
        Let us know how they are going to accomplish that...and we'll get Kayla Coady to come back for another year.

Comment

I believe the only question remaining was whether Sophie wanted to return for another year, eligibility was resolved.

Although not positive, I think it was her knee injury and not playing that allowed a waiver to be applied for, and to be granted.
          Go 'Wick!

Comment

Originally posted by jerrynu26 View Post
            I believe the only question remaining was whether Sophie wanted to return for another year, eligibility was resolved.

Although not positive, I think it was her knee injury and not playing that allowed a waiver to be applied for, and to be granted.
            OK, sorry I thought she graduated high school in 2005...

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
              OK, sorry I thought she graduated high school in 2005...

"applied for a waiver"
              Go 'Wick!

Comment

What is going on with norwich goalies... on btd they have 3 goalies committed and rumour has it another goalie from proctor is going.. as well as one from OHA for practice..? any one know whats going on...

Comment

Originally posted by lu94 View Post
                  What is going on with norwich goalies... on btd they have 3 goalies committed and rumour has it another goalie from proctor is going.. as well as one from OHA for practice..? any one know whats going on...
                  If you are watching Beyond the Dashers, the Proctor goalie is listed as committed to Castleton - has been for a while. As to another goalie going there for "practice", that's her choice.

Elmira brought in 3 frosh goalies last season and they did OK.

Comment

what about any of the goalies that are already there???... anything on them?

Comment

• The Cadets must be cleaning up shop......with the number of recruits on BTD coming in ...and the seniors (3) leaving...well does not add up...unless there are others heading out of town.

Comment

Keith Maurice will be Coach Boldings full time Assistant starting next season, in charge of bringing in the new talent for the next few years. Congrats to Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by mainiac View Post
                          Keith Maurice will be Coach Boldings full time Assistant starting next season, in charge of bringing in the new talent for the next few years. Congrats to Keith.
                          One down..........one to go...!!!!
                          One of two pieces of the puzzle coming together (Keith).........any word on Leclerc..........has that been made official yet????

Comment

I will post Sophie Leclerc's decision most likely by days end.

Comment

Sophie Leclerc will be playing for Norwich this upcoming season as a grad studend in her 4th year of NCAA ... no if's, and's or buts...

Comment

Originally posted by hockeydaddy View Post
                                Sophie Leclerc will be playing for Norwich this upcoming season as a grad studend in her 4th year of NCAA ... no if's, and's or buts...
                                As a Norwich fan, that is GREAT news! Thanks for the update.
                                Go Sioux!!!
                                Go Cadets!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X