Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vermont at Boston College Nov. 14th & 15th

Originally posted by midge843 View Post
    I love how once again people have to resort to saying things like "hillbilly fans" and "desecrate our locker room." Desecrate is probably the largest word in your vocabulary. Are you using your BC (Bull Crap) degree well? You pretentious BC fans make me sick. Stop the hating. It just makes you look even more idiotic.
    When I applied to BC, I was at first a bit put off by the general feeling of arrogance and superiority I felt out of everyone on campus when I took a tour as a high school senior.

After I matriculated (that means I decided to attend the school, UVM fans) I realized that there's a REASON for that arrogance and air of superiority... we ARE better than everyone else.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      ARE better than everyone else.

Sounds like they do a lot of brainwashing there....must be easy with the feeble minded student body.
      Originally posted by Hokydad
      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by midge843 View Post
        Are you using your BC (Bull Crap) degree well?
        That is a good one.

I wish we knew big words and knew how to avoid juvenile jabs the way you do.
        BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
        -
        Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
          Sounds like they do a lot of brainwashing there....must be easy with the feeble minded student body.
          Yeah, brainwashing is one of the sessions at orientation. A lot of hypnosis is involved.

Recap of the UVM fans from my trip up in October:
          1. *****http://sas.guidespot.com/bundles/guides_70/assets/widget_b3S83FmJvnJyVZVv2pAFoT.jpg******
          2. ************** ******* ********** ******* (clap clap clap clap clap)
          3. Oh my GOD!!! IT'S a 1 ON 3!
          4. SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT!
          Last edited by joegrav; 11-09-2009, 12:41 PM.
          BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
          -
          Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
            We're far less feeble-minded than that perpetually* stoned campus in Burlington.

*Adv: Lasting forever, or for an indefinitely long time

*****http://i34.tinypic.com/i6ytqs.jpg******
            Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 11-09-2009, 12:47 PM.

Comment

i love the 'what do your school letters really mean' game. oddly enough, started last week by other hillbillies. coincidence?

Unsurpassable Vulgar Mouthes

Unrelenting Voracious Munchies

Unpopular Virgin Morons

“Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                i love the 'what do your school letters really mean' game. oddly enough, started last week by other hillbillies. coincidence
                Is there anything worse than having your school's letters just stand for simply University of VerMont?

Comment

To bad the BC fans here would rather act like a bunch of 7 year olds than actually talk about their team. I know the start has not been as good as they would have hoped for but I didnt know it was this bad.
                  New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                    Yeah, brainwashing is one of the sessions at orientation. A lot of hypnosis is involved.

Recap of the UVM fans from my trip up in October:
                    1. *****http://sas.guidespot.com/bundles/guides_70/assets/widget_b3S83FmJvnJyVZVv2pAFoT.jpg******
                    2. ************** ******* ********** ******* (clap clap clap clap clap)
                    3. Oh my GOD!!! IT'S a 1 ON 3!
                    4. SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT!
                    Still better than the empty seat immitations I saw when I went down there 2 years ago, and this during a championship year.
                    New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

UVM fans: Aren't you glad PC fans are too busy making fun of our own coach to start threads like this?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                        Still better than the empty seat immitations I saw when I went down there 2 years ago, and this during a championship year.
                        Does UVM have empty trophy case imitations?

I know which I'd prefer. How about you?
                        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Is there anything worse than having your school's letters just stand for simply University of VerMont?
                          Hi Tony,
                          The initials UVM stand for the Latin words Universitas Viridis Montis,
                          meaning University of the Green Mountains.

The school was chartered in 1791 and established as the fifth college
                          in New England (after Harvard, Yale, Dartmouth and Brown).

*****http://www.uvm.edu/www/magic/templates/home/mainhomeimages/message-1.jpg******
                          GaryH - UVM Class of '73
                          "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by GaryH View Post
                            Hi Tony,
                            The initials UVM stand for the Latin words Universitas Viridis Montis,
                            meaning University of the Green Mountains.

The school was chartered in 1791 and established as the fifth college
                            in New England (after Harvard, Yale, Dartmouth and Brown).

*****http://www.uvm.edu/www/magic/templates/home/mainhomeimages/message-1.jpg******
                            Pwned?

(this thread amuses me greatly)

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              Pwned?

(this thread amuses me greatly)
                              I was hoping it would be more like "Boom. Roasted."
                              R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                                I was hoping it would be more like "Boom. Roasted."
                                Roadhouse.

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X