X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont at Boston College Nov. 14th & 15th

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
    *****http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/1792/sb1ff0.jpg******
    I'm just curious, do you spend your entire life browsing ***********?
    Originally posted by Hokydad
    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
      I'm just curious, do you spend your entire life browsing ***********?
      *****http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2050/2372327933_0c307df80a.jpg******
      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Three Keys for BC:

1. Muse needs to be better than he was the first time around (goals 2 and 3). He's coming off his best game of the year, so that's encouraging.

2. PP cannot go 0-8. Counting the exhibition games thru the first Merrimack game, the PP was 2-29. Last three games: 8-20 (40%)

3. Winning individual battles and matching Vermont's compete level. The last three goals in the first meeting:

1. Kreider loafs on the backcheck and can't tie up Vock
        2. Dumoulin gets beat at center ice by McCarthy
        3. Carey can't get back to Stacey in time

Comment

Classy.
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Am I the only one who finds a difference between the level of humor in child abuse versus a bunch of tweens on the hockey team acting like dumbsh!+$?

Comment

That would be a major burn if anyone at Boston College, or at any Jesuit school in general, was in any way involved with any of those ugly events. Although using child sex abuse as joke fodder would still not be funny.
              BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
              -
              Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                That would be a major burn if anyone at Boston College, or at any Jesuit school in general, was in any way involved with any of those ugly events. Although using child sex abuse as joke fodder would still not be funny.
                I was gonna post something similar. Waiting for the link implicating someone from Boston College, not that religion should be brought up anyway in this discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  I was gonna post something similar. Waiting for the link implicating someone from Boston College, not that religion should be brought up anyway in this discussion.
                  The link to Boston College (not the BC hockey program, just the school in general) is located at the same "source" where jcarter "read" that Muse is going to be out until 2010.
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    Classy.
                    I believe it was the BC crew that brought up the old elephant walk stuff......figured I'd match your class level drop this thread fully into the gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenCat View Post
                      I believe it was the BC crew that brought up the old elephant walk stuff......figured I'd match your class level drop this thread fully into the gutter.
                      You don't see a difference between adults on a hockey team acting like idiots and poking fun at child abuse?

Comment

First of all, it was SteveF who brought up the elephant walk, not the whole 'BC crew.' Second of all, I still don't see the equivalence between an act of stupidity that members of the Vermont hockey team took part in, and child abuse committed by people who have no affiliation to BC.
                        -

Comment

I personally am fine with never mentioning the 'elephant walk' ever again. It's not pertinent to the current Vermont team at all, and besides, jcarter and his friends say enough stupid crap that I don't need to go back ten years to find fodder to make fun of Vermont with.
                          -

Comment

figured I'd match your class level drop this thread fully into the gutterson.
                            laughtrack

Comment

bc fans sure got upset in a hurry. dirty pool is still pool, gentlemen. don't complain to the referee, just wrap your glove in barbed wire and go back at them harder.

i shouldn't have to say this.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post
                                don't complain to the referee
                                http://afrocityblog.files.wordpress....9/04/irony.jpg
                                Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Working...
                                X