Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont at Boston College Nov. 14th & 15th

Oh snap, I got told!!!!!

Yea, keep looking. I mean, we have evidence of Jerry York saying Muse is day to day on HE media day. And yet you think he said until the end of the year also at media day. That sounds highly unlikely. But I'm sure you saw it somewhere. Obviously you're intelligent and can be trusted!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Let's see if I have this down...

1. BC fans and UVM fans go at it
      2. UML fan(s) go at UVM fan(s)
      3. BU turd goes at both UML and BC fans

Anything else?

It appears that UVM is a program on the rise and that the move to Hockey East was a great one, but with zero national championships and zero Hockey East championships, they are not a great program yet. Kevin Sneddon appears to be the right guy, but is Gutterson a good enough facility? (LOL at the idiot who called out Conte Forum). Are there plans for upgrades? That would probably help in luring recruits to Burlington. The bottom line is for Vermont to be considered great, they need to win something first or at least prove to be a consistent threat for the league title/NCAAs.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
        I'm sure I could find it if I wanted to but really I don't care enough about it. Or course if you keep flapping your lips about it I may put the effort in just so I can show the forum what a putz you really are. But for now I still could give a rats arse about it. And for the record, I said end of the year beginning of next year. Yes that includes 2010 nimwit, but does not mean "until 2010" That would be making **** up. You may want to stop doing that, it just sets you back with your therapist.
        http://www.malice4you.com/images/lolcats/google.jpg
        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

I'm sure I could find it if I wanted to but really I don't care enough about it. Or course if you keep flapping your lips about it I may put the effort in just so I can show the forum what a putz you really are. But for now I still could give a rats arse about it. And for the record, I said end of the year beginning of next year. Yes that includes 2010 nimwit, but does not mean "until 2010" That would be making **** up. You may want to stop doing that, it just sets you back with your therapist.
          You're wrong.

Muse

“The doctor’s told us eight weeks on crutches then anywhere between four and six months where he’ll be recuperating,” said York about the timeline. “We’re looking at November [for a possible return] but we’re certainly not going to rush it. ”

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
            How old are you? 12?
            How old are you 61? Still in college huh? So much for that 10 year plan gramps. No worries you should be able to graduate in time to collect social security.
            Originally posted by Hokydad
            Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
              Oh snap, I got told!!!!!

Yea, keep looking. I mean, we have evidence of Jerry York saying Muse is day to day on HE media day. And yet you think he said until the end of the year also at media day. That sounds highly unlikely. But I'm sure you saw it somewhere. Obviously you're intelligent and can be trusted!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH.
              Dude seriously, stop making **** up, no where did I say media day. **** me you are delusion. Valium, get some!!

Comment

How old are you 61? Still in college huh? So much for that 10 year plan gramps. No worries you should be able to graduate in time to collect social security.
                *****http://images.whatport80.com/images/thumb/0/0e/Pope_stop_posting.jpg/200px-Pope_stop_posting.jpg******
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                  *****http://i35.tinypic.com/1z4d0rb.jpg******

Jon might seriously be my favorite USCHO poster. No joke.
                  If my team would actually win something, I'd be more a ****. Frightening, eh?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Dude seriously, stop making **** up, no where did I say media day. **** me you are delusion. Valium, get some!!
                    It was in the preseason coach's interviews done every year prior to the start of the season. It was on the Hockey east website. Not sure if you can still find it.
                    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Umm yeah, not media day, the periodic coaches interviews that come in audio or pdf. If it was media day I would have said on media day.

http://img.***********.com/albums/v3...nheadinass.jpg

Comment

*****http://images.whatport80.com/images/thumb/0/0e/Pope_stop_posting.jpg/200px-Pope_stop_posting.jpg******

Comment

Guys guys guys... I'm sure this happened. This jcarter is a sharp guy. Let's wait and see the evidence!!!! He also claimed this info came "2 weeks or so before he played him in the exhibition game." Now we know the HE media day was only days before that exhibition game, so my "proof" is irrelevant now. And while we all think about HE media day when we see "preseason coach's interviews done every year prior to the start of the season", which most writers attend and wait to write articles after, I'm sure someone interviewed York 2 weeks before that day and said Muse was out for about 2.5-3 months (Oh I know, "I never said that!"). And let's not forget to credit Muse for this medical miracle. Must have been those Jesuit priests saying those prayers that healed him. IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

This gets funnier and funnier.

You would think a UVM fan might pop in and grab him by the collar (or maybe elsewhere?!) and tell him to stop disgracing the already maligned fanbase. But nope...
                          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            Let's see if I have this down...

1. BC fans and UVM fans go at it
                            2. UML fan(s) go at UVM fan(s)
                            3. BU turd goes at both UML and BC fans

Anything else?
                            4. Westfield State turd goes at UVM fans.
                            Fighting the good fight

Comment

Umm yeah, not media day, the periodic coaches interviews that come in audio or pdf.
                              In the middle of the offseason?!

No really, I believe you! You are very credible from prior posts anyway!!!

FYI, here's a list of press releases that covers every press release. I don't see much in there for two weeks before the exhibition game.

http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/media/index.php
                              Last edited by Nick Papagiorgio; 11-12-2009, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                                Guys guys guys... I'm sure this happened. This jcarter is a sharp guy.
                                If I said two weeks, my apologies it may have been earlier into the summer then that. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong, and the two weeks may have been an exaggeration. As for the rest of it, I stand by what i said, you can hold your hand on your *** and wait for proof (which you did not provide)if you want, but I have no intention on wasting time looking any further into it.

you know what Stalker DICK you are are right, I was wrong. The comment that I made that has nothing to do with anything was one great big fat lie, said only because I know that BC fans are so ****ing stupid that they wouldn't bother checking, but alas you are the envy of SHerlock freaking Holmes and caught me! All hail NicK the envious elephant Papagiorgio, for solving the greatest riddle of all time. What's next Nick, the mystery of the Great Pyramids? The lost CIty of Atlantis? Or where you left your binky?

There can we move on now?
                                Last edited by jcarter7669; 11-12-2009, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X