Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire Walt Kyle (nmu Is Going To The Pits!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fire Walt Kyle (nmu Is Going To The Pits!)

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    To be fair, there are members of the community who would rather have Rick Comley still be the head coach (how badly has he wrecked MSU?) and wish the Palestra was still standing and resent the replacement Lake View Arena...
    Winning a national championship and making the NCAA's nearly every year sure has wrecked MSU.
    TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by IrishHockeyFan View Post
      Yeah, maybe Notre Dame will fire Jeff Jackson since he's lost 2 of his last 3 games to a CHA school, one badly, and one at home, and Notre Dame, a preseason top-5 pick and picked by many to win the CCHA is only 3-3. Hell, why am I posting here when I should be STARTING the "Fire Jeff Jackson" thread.... seriously are we going to have to see this crap all year again?
      Why would you fire a coach that actually knows how to get his team to the NCAA's?
      TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

For the love of all things holy, just watch this already. I hope it can get through the damaged parts of your brain and in to the three or four working cells.

And on that note, STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD. The fire walt squad is making fools of us as a fanbase, and with our reputation as a second rate school, we do not need help looking like unintelligent mouthbreathers. Put the fire squad on ignore and let's get on with our lives, ok??
        Always a Wildcat...
        Originally posted by Kepler
        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
          with our reputation as a second rate school, we do not need help looking like unintelligent mouthbreathers.
          As much as I want this thread buried too... I need to make sure this is quoted.
          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

with our reputation as a second rate school, we do not need help looking like unintelligent mouthbreathers.
            I just might sig this.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              I just might sig this.
              Dibs.
              Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
              I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
              Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

For the love of all things holy, just watch this already. I hope it can get through the damaged parts of your brain and in to the three or four working cells.

And on that note, STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD. The fire walt squad is making fools of us as a fanbase, and with our reputation as a second rate school, we do not need help looking like unintelligent mouthbreathers. Put the fire squad on ignore and let's get on with our lives, ok??
                You sound like a broken record. Always following us around. STOP POSTING! PUT THEM ON IGNORE!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH. You sound like a 3rd grader. If people want to read what we say then they will. I highly doubt your mindless drivel is going to prompt people to listen to you. Now go pick up a razor and shave the moustache. Oh wait, is that a moustache or something else from having your head so far up Walt's ***.
                TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blanks View Post
                  You sound like a broken record. Always following us around. STOP POSTING! PUT THEM ON IGNORE!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH. You sound like a 3rd grader. If people want to read what we say then they will. I highly doubt your mindless drivel is going to prompt people to listen to you. Now go pick up a razor and shave the moustache. Oh wait, is that a moustache or something else from having your head so far up Walt's ***.
                  Seriously?

Comment

Pot...meet kettle.

My next thread idea: "Who is Walt Kyle?"
                    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man
                      Walt Kyle should just quit and work on the Lakers
                      Grand Valley wouldn't want him. He would screw up our startup program.
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Why would you fire a coach that actually knows how to get his team to the NCAA's?
                        Wow, I knew you were a first class jerk, but stupid too? It was sarcasm.

Comment

Why hasn't this blog made a return? With Maine and Denver's coach fired, NMU should follow suite. After watching this years team, players and coaches need to be held accountable.
                          Last edited by kariya; 04-18-2013, 03:23 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I love this thread.

Walt should definitely go, now that a great NMU alum, Mr. Dave Shyiak, is out of work, and I bet he'd jump at a chance to coach his alma mater.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

UNM has a team?
                              Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                              1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                              1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                              2006-2007: 15-24-2
                              2007-2008: 20-20-4
                              2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
                                UNM has a team?
                                This just makes me want to see a skating Lobo.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X