Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Mis-spent? Last I knew, the inauguration only spent like a quarter of the amount of money raised for it. Where'd the rest of that money go? Red Don's pocket?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Slap Shot: because it's against the law. I did notice you mentioned legal immigrants in there, which I have stated over and over, I'm perfectly okay with immigrants. As long as they are legal immigrants.
      We get it. You're a stickler for the law.

Ever exceeded the speed limit while passing someone on the freeway?
      Ever jaywalked in a major city when you didn't want to walk the extra half block to a crosswalk?
      Ever consumed alcohol on the public sidewalk outside of a liquor store?

Congratulations, you're probably a lawbreaker. Now, go retroactively pay all of your fines going back to your childhood years.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        We get it. You're a stickler for the law.

Ever exceeded the speed limit while passing someone on the freeway?
        Ever jaywalked in a major city when you didn't want to walk the extra half block to a crosswalk?
        Ever consumed alcohol on the public sidewalk outside of a liquor store?

Congratulations, you're probably a lawbreaker. Now, go retroactively pay all of your fines going back to your childhood years.
        Oh brother. What sanctimonious quantities of nightsoil.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          "It’s incredible, even when I flew over here you see the ship and it’s really small, then you approach and it’s really big."

Look at Melania, learning all about optics!
          She learned that from time spent with tDon's wang. It's all about the angle!

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Clueless as always Joe

Comment

Comedian breaks Trump NDA during stand up set.

https://youtu.be/T9afSmPEQDo?t=208
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Which misdemeanor are you worried about? Speeding or being an illegal immigrant?

Whining about illegal immigrants just exactly the same as whining about speeders. So set an example and don't break a law that is equivalent to being an illegal immigrant.

Comment

So anyone wondering if the summer camp at the border for the kids is that great...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.ebaebd458b46

It's not.

joe, a kid died. You should be outraged. Just reminding you.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                    Which misdemeanor are you worried about? Speeding or being an illegal immigrant?

Whining about illegal immigrants just exactly the same as whining about speeders. So set an example and don't break a law that is equivalent to being an illegal immigrant.
                    Not to be a pedantic dick, but most speeding offenses are a civil infraction, not a misdemeanor. It's still against the law, though. If you've done it, you're a lawbreaker, and don't get to claim the "I follow the law" virtue-signaler's badge.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Not to be a pedantic dick, but most speeding offenses are a civil infraction, not a misdemeanor. It's still against the law, though. If you've done it, you're a lawbreaker, and don't get to claim the "I follow the law" virtue-signaler's badge.
                      Shoot. I guess I need to find a better minor infraction.

Comment

Shoot. I guess I need to find a better minor infraction.
                        Assault and Battery, Aggravated Assault, Disturbing the Peace, Embezzlement, Negligent Homicide, Resisting Arrest, Trespassing, Larceny, Leaving the Scene of an Accident, Indecent Exposure, Disorderly Conduct, Urinating in Public, Reckless Driving, Driving with a suspended license, Domestic Violence, Prostitution, Reckless Driving. (At least in Michigan.)

Pick your poison.

While some states do have felony trespassing laws, most are just misdemeanors just like it is for illegally entering the US: a misdemeanor trespassing charge. If our "GOP" water carriers want the laws changed, then move to make trespassing into the US a proper felony.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Just like the bible's commandments, you don't get to pick and choose which laws should be enforced strictly, and which shouldn't. Otherwise, some people might just question your devotion to the cause.

Oh, sorry, should that have been The Bible?
                          Last edited by rufus; 12-13-2018, 08:22 PM.

Comment

So anyone wondering if the summer camp at the border for the kids is that great...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.ebaebd458b46

It's not.

joe, a kid died. You should be outraged. Just reminding you.
                            Brown kid. Illegal. Doesn't matter. Doesn't count.

But oh, don't you go harassing Sarah Colonel Huckleberry sanders while she's having dinner. That would be so uncivil.
                            Last edited by rufus; 12-13-2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Also, since that brown, illegal kid wasn't a clump of cells vacuumed out of her mother's uterus, joe can't be bothered to give a chit.

But he's a good Christian.

Comment

Brown kid should have not tried to come here then! Thems the risks

Comment

Working...
                                X