Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Has Grandpa Rudy submitted to a pi-ss test recently?
    A memory test might be better.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Has Grandpa Rudy submitted to a pi-ss test recently?
      Stephanopoulos: The president has changed his story many times.
      Giuliani explains: "The president isn’t under oath."
      Great work, Rudy.
      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Don’t investigate trump, it’s too intrusive, according to the DOJ so the emoluments case must be stopped

“The complaint rests on a host of novel and fundamentally flawed constitutional premises, and litigating the claims would entail intrusive discovery into the president’s personal financial affairs and the official actions of his administration,” the Justice Department argued.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/17/us/politics/justice-department-trump-emoluments.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          A memory test might be better.
          On this point I can not disagree. I was in a room to hear him speak about three years ago and he was wasn't shall we politely say mentally acute.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Good piece here- quit the “both sides” crap and stop giving people like kelly Ann any exposure.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...c36_story.html
            Part of the problem is these news organizations don't spend money like the used to, you know, on reporters and actual news gathering. It costs next to nothing to have any of these talking heads on your show, and that's one reason the 24 hour "news" cycle has devolved into about 30-45 minutes a day on any one of the cable channels (perhaps a tenth of that on the traditional networks) of reporting news, and 23:15 of discussing and analyzing news. Same for a platform like NPR. Both their morning and evening commute "news" programs are overrun with guests discussing and opining over news items, and very little fact based reporting of important stories. It's a shame, really.

I used to be such a news junkie, and there was a lot of it to feed my fix. Back in the 1980s I would watch the CBS evening news, then the MacNeil/Lehrer Report/Newshour and finally the 8:00-9:00 hour on CNN. 2 1/2 hours of solid news reporting, with a mix of analysis and opinion tossed in for good measure. That was more actual reporting in an evening than you will get now watching CNN for 4 or 5 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
              Part of the problem is these news organizations don't spend money like the used to, you know, on reporters and actual news gathering. It costs next to nothing to have any of these talking heads on your show, and that's one reason the 24 hour "news" cycle has devolved into about 30-45 minutes a day on any one of the cable channels (perhaps a tenth of that on the traditional networks) of reporting news, and 23:15 of discussing and analyzing news. Same for a platform like NPR. Both their morning and evening commute "news" programs are overrun with guests discussing and opining over news items, and very little fact based reporting of important stories. It's a shame, really.

I used to be such a news junkie, and there was a lot of it to feed my fix. Back in the 1980s I would watch the CBS evening news, then the MacNeil/Lehrer Report/Newshour and finally the 8:00-9:00 hour on CNN. 2 1/2 hours of solid news reporting, with a mix of analysis and opinion tossed in for good measure. That was more actual reporting in an evening than you will get now watching CNN for 4 or 5 hours a day, 7 days a week.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good piece here- quit the “both sides” crap and stop giving people like kelly Ann any exposure.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...c36_story.html
                They must be reading my posts
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  They must be reading my posts
                  I immediately thought of you when I read it.

Then the McCartney Xmas song popped into my head for some reason

Comment

Can we drug test them first?

“President Trump announced the disbursment of billions more in aid to American farmers who have suffered dramatically due to retaliatory tariffs enacted by China and other foreign governments in response to Trump's tarriffs”

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

It's taken longer, but even Nightly Business Report on PBS is devolving that way.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I immediately thought of you when I read it.

Then the McCartney Xmas song popped into my head for some reason
                        I hate you and I hate McCartney for that craptastic song!
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I second the hate for that McCartney song.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Are we talking about the "simply having..." song? Yes, the low point of his career by far.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              the man was simply, having, a wonderful Christmas time.

not like when he told his date it was cold outside and she resisted, he just stole her leg so she couldn't leave.
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

He's right, you know. https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/chi...i-peace-talks/

“Theodore Roosevelt once said the White House is an office of international morality,” Erekat wrote. “And he’s right. But this White House needs giant statesmen, not real-estate agents.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X