Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Boarder security!!

He has a point. Schumer, HRC, even Obama talked about the need for physical border security. That is, until "Orange Man" campaigned on it. After all, Orange Man Bad.

Comment

If the government is shut down, congress and the president should also not be allowed to function. They've got to have skin in the game.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

You write that like they're functioning at this moment.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          He has a point. Schumer, HRC, even Obama talked about the need for physical border security. That is, until "Orange Man" campaigned on it. After all, Orange Man Bad.
          What part of border security was improved, but without building a wall, do you not understand?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            You write that like they're functioning at this moment.
            My mistake.
            Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              What part of border security was improved, but without building a wall, do you not understand?
              Don’t you mean Boarder security?

Comment

The acting chief of staff has the ideal ethics for the Trump administration:
                “We had a hierarchy in my office in Congress,” said Mulvaney, who was a leading conservative in the House until President Trump tapped him to be the White House budget director, a job he still holds. “If you were a lobbyist who never gave us money, I didn’t talk to you. If you were a lobbyist who gave us money, I might talk to you.”
                https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.98a28191d57d
                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

Draan The Swaamp!!!/1!!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Been talking about how business spend money since the tax law was signed into law - they don't invest in the business if they get money...they invest if there's a significant ROI regardless of whether they have profit or not.

So...its not a big shock when stock buy backs were at a record $1 trillion. And while that should have propelled stock valuations...they've gone backwards. That's because the companies don't offer any better prospects than they did a year ago...but based on debt generated by the tax bill and tariffs, the economy is on much dicier ground.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/17/inves...ars/index.html

Republicans can't manage the economy.
                    Go Gophers!

Comment

Good piece here- quit the “both sides” crap and stop giving people like kelly Ann any exposure.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...c36_story.html

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Good piece here- quit the “both sides” crap and stop giving people like kelly Ann any exposure.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...c36_story.html
                        I always like her as a writer. The lame @ ss NYT used to put her out front as the public editor to take the flak when they would put a false story about Hillary on page 1, and then the correction a week later on the back page of the Food section. She did a good job in that role and sounds like she's still on the ball at the WaPo.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Trump settling on Mulvaney after everyone else said no is like someone having to take their cousin to prom because they kept getting shot down. "What's wrong with taking your cousin?", replied Rudy Guiliani.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

That sounds like pretty much any big-time politician, actually.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              That sounds like pretty much any big-time politician, actually.
                              Sure. All the Democrats do that.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Trump settling on Mulvaney after everyone else said no is like someone having to take their cousin to prom because they kept getting shot down. "What's wrong with taking your cousin?", replied Rudy Guiliani.
                                Has Grandpa Rudy submitted to a pi-ss test recently?
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X