Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    I love Teddy, but he had some morality issues, to put it lightly.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I have zero issues with that Christmas song.

Fight me.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

JFC

Comment

Good luck
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Feel the market? Don’t use numbers?

I wish I could say that at some point the rich are going to have this guy impeached. But let’s be honest, recessions have the greatest upward movement of money than any other times.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

1. The FISA Warrants were valid. That's been proven over and over again.
              2. Trump being guilty or innocent has nothing to do with the dossier. The dossier was created by Republicans initially as campaign research. The Clinton campaign took it over.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Former national security advisor Michael Flynn’s glowing performance review from special counsel Robert Mueller suggests there are more shoes to drop in the probe of Russian election interference.
                In a heavily redacted filing ahead of Michael Flynn’s Dec. 18 sentencing, Mueller recommended a light sentence — possibly no incarceration — for the former Trump aide.
                “The cooperation does not appear to be against Manafort or Cohen or it wouldn’t have been blacked out,” said David Weinstein, a defense attorney and a former federal prosecutor. “There is more to come.”
                https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/05/mich...-in-store.html

Flynn got a sweet deal. No one knows why yet.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/05/mich...-in-store.html
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I have zero issues with that Christmas song.

Fight me.
                  Me neither. I like it. Bite me.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Me neither. I like it. Bite me.
                    I used To like it but this year I’ve been inundated with it thanks to satellite radio and I can’t handle it

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      I used To like it but this year I’ve been inundated with it thanks to satellite radio and I can’t handle it
                      The Holly channel hasn't been good in years.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

No sh**. Must be driving Dishonest Donnie nuts.
                        The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

The question I want answered is why they lied about Russia contacts over and over and over again. And why I'm not supposed to interpret that as them hiding something. They must think we're stupid.

Comment

Trump Foundation To Dissolve Amid New York AG's Investigation
                            New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood ... said her office had detailed "a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation" and that the foundation's decision to shutter was "an important victory for the rule of law."

The foundation agreed to dissolve under the supervision of a judge. Underwood's office will supervise the dispersal of the foundation's remaining assets to charities. The New York attorney general's office will continue its lawsuit against the foundation and is seeking millions in restitution and penalties and also seeks to bar Trump and his children from serving on the boards of other New York charities.
                            I believe this is the first time in the history of the Trump Foundation that actual charities will receive a donation from the Trump Foundation.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Trump's world continues to crumble:
                              Roger Stone apologizes, retracts false statements made on Infowars
                              Longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone settled a defamation lawsuit on Monday, admitting and apologizing for making false statements about a Chinese businessman on the right-wing conspiracy website Infowars.

Stone reached a settlement with exiled Chinese businessman Guo Wengui, who is seeking asylum in the US. Guo, who also goes by the name Miles Kwok, fled China after using social media to make allegations of corruption against China's political elite.
                              In the settlement, Stone apologized and retracted his comments about Guo.
                              "All of these statements are not true," Stone said, adding that he "failed to do proper research before making those statements."
                              Instead of paying $100 million in damages, Stone is required to post the apology and retraction on his social media accounts, as well as his personal website.
                              His statement will be published in advertisements placed in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post. He will also send his statement to Infowars
                              I can't wait for Flag to post about how the (((Globalists))) got to Roger Stone and are covering this up.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Trump's world continues to crumble:
                                Roger Stone apologizes, retracts false statements made on Infowars

I can't wait for Flag to post about how the (((Globalists))) got to Roger Stone and are covering this up.
                                How did they have time to cover this up after executing McCain and bush??

Comment

Working...
                                X