Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

she prolly didn't have health ins Andrea...
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Maybe these cities can actually improve as a result. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfbrAd5drus

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        If this was a one time thing for you, I would believe that.

But it's not. So you just backpedal.
        Nah, you just can't see past your bias.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

What moron in their right mind does not give a child provisions on a long trip? Perhaps your source didn't mention the EMT's deposition that the child had gone SEVERAL DAYS without food or water. I bet that was conveniently left out. Or, it was buried in about the 5th paragraph so a low-attention leftist such as you could virtue signal after reading a couple sentences.

Comment

Has anyone seen any other stories about what this hearing was all about?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/14/polit...day/index.html
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              What moron in their right mind does not give a child provisions on a long trip? Perhaps your source didn't mention the EMT's deposition that the child had gone SEVERAL DAYS without food or water. I bet that was conveniently left out. Or, it was buried in about the 5th paragraph so a low-attention leftist such as you could virtue signal after reading a couple sentences.
              You are ****ing sick.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                New Sec. of Interior......Mick Mulvaney!
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  Nah, you just can't see past your bias.
                  LOL, flip your clear issues onto others, classic.

Someday you may wake up and see your real, honest stance. And start doing something about it.

Until then, good luck and just deal with the multiple times people point out that you are racist.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    So lets pretend that what you say is true.

Does that mean that when out government took possession of the child, that we should not attempt to nourish her with food and water? Because that is exactly what happened.

Normal people would take in the child and do anything to bring them back to health. Our government just takes the kid from their parents, and so be it.

So take your "high" road, and just note that the road isn't the path to a Christian heaven. Quite the opposite.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Zinke Zonked?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Someday you may wake up and see your real, honest stance. And start doing something about it.

Until then, good luck and just deal with the multiple times people point out that you are racist.
                        And until you can see past your blinded eyes, and realize I am the furthest thing from a racist, well...to hell with you. I have no time for the likes of you.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          And until you can see past your blinded eyes, and realize I am the furthest thing from a racist, well...to hell with you. I have no time for the likes of you.
                          If you are that offended by people pointing out some rather obvious bias that you can fix, good luck with that.

Comment

If you are that offended by people pointing out some rather obvious bias that you can fix, good luck with that.
                            I'm offended by being accused of something that I am not. I may be an arsehole, but dammed if I'm a racist. This is the last comment to you that I'll make.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

RACISTS!!!!!!

(Wow. That felt good. Mookie can see now why you guys yell that all the time )
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                You are ****ing sick.
                                He’s a full blown nazi, that’s been obvious for a while now.

Comment

Working...
                                X