Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Brown kid should have not tried to come here then! Thems the risks
    Exactly. She should have stayed home where she could have been shot by some death squads.

Dead either way. That's why it's no big deal. Wasn't meant for a long life.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      Do you worry equally for speeders? Since it's the same relative offence?

Bear in mind, baddies (like robbers and shooters) are speeders, too. So are drug runners. Does that mean we should have a major crack down on speeders to catch the baddies?

I'd bet a beer that you are just as unlawful as the illegal immigrants are- as I don't know anyone who does not speed once in a while.
      And if I speed, and I am caught, I will pay the penalty. I knew the risks, I did it anyway. Take responsibility.

That being said, the immigration system needs to be more efficient/streamlined. Background check, pee test, a few questions to show that they can acclimate to our laws/culture/etc, good to go.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        And if I speed, and I am caught, I will pay the penalty. I knew the risks, I did it anyway. Take responsibility.

That being said, the immigration system needs to be more efficient/streamlined. Background check, pee test, a few questions to show that they can acclimate to our laws/culture/etc, good to go.
        Is that before or after we kill the brown people?
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Is that before or after we kill the brown people?
          You know where I stand, so troll your sh* elsewhere.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

You know where I stand, so troll your sh* elsewhere.
            I get the resistance to Scoobs method. But c'mon. There are a lot of things that are against the law at a higher degree. Doesn't seem to be much of an uproar about it.

And again, asylum is legal immigration.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              I get the resistance to Scoobs method. But c'mon. There are a lot of things that are against the law at a higher degree. Doesn't seem to be much of an uproar about it.

And again, asylum is legal immigration.
              And I am perfectly fine with that. This administration is doing it very wrong. I have been clear about that. Hell, ANYONE who wants to come here, let them. Just do it in a legal way. That is ALL I ask.

Comment

Hell, ANYONE who wants to come here, let them. Just do it in a legal way. That is ALL I ask.
                That's the problem. The caravan did. (-ish)

They were told to go home without being able to get to the wall to state their case as they are allowed per our current laws. FOX News has called them un-vaccinated rapists and said they shouldn't even have made it this far. Our President has echoed those same false fears.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  That's the problem. The caravan did. (-ish)

They were told to go home without being able to get to the wall to state their case as they are allowed per our current laws. FOX News has called them un-vaccinated rapists and said they shouldn't even have made it this far. Our President has echoed those same false fears.
                  And I also made it clear that THAT is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Assault and Battery, Aggravated Assault, Disturbing the Peace, Embezzlement, Negligent Homicide, Resisting Arrest, Trespassing, Larceny, Leaving the Scene of an Accident, Indecent Exposure, Disorderly Conduct, Urinating in Public, Reckless Driving, Driving with a suspended license, Domestic Violence, Prostitution, Reckless Driving. (At least in Michigan.)
                    First-offense DUI will also often get pleaded down to a misdemeanor if the defendant takes the initiative to "make amends" before their court date. Though these days, that's highly unlikely if it's a "super" DUI (.16+).

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Oh, and the "We're down to 500 kids who are separated," line of bullsh** we were fed?

15,000 children held in quickly approaching capacity tent cities.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Not to be a pedantic dick, but most speeding offenses are a civil infraction, not a misdemeanor. It's still against the law, though. If you've done it, you're a lawbreaker, and don't get to claim the "I follow the law" virtue-signaler's badge.
                        Actually, speeding tickets are petty misdemeanors. At least in Minnesota.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Actually, speeding tickets are petty misdemeanors. At least in Minnesota.
                          Yeah, in most states any moving violation starts at a simple misdemeanor.

Civil infractions are things like parking tickets.

Comment

So based on that logic, anyone who is illegally here is ok until they get caught, then they pay the penalty. Got it.

As for the drug test, you suggest that the thousands of kids that are in detention have to get a blood test before they get some more humane treatment?

BTW, your "acclimate to our laws/culture/etc" just suggests that you are a racist. Just sayn.

Laws, perhaps. But culture varies all over the country, especially in communities that celebrate where they came from. What you suggest is that immigrants have to bend to what is already here instead of being themselves. So you would rather people pretend to be someone else than who they are. That's awesome.

Good thing that I'm not asked to sing La Marseillaise when I visit France...

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              Yeah, in most states any moving violation starts at a simple misdemeanor.

Civil infractions are things like parking tickets.
                              Gotcha. This is what I get for staying at a Hampton Inn last night.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                                So based on that logic, anyone who is illegally here is ok until they get caught, then they pay the penalty. Got it.

As for the drug test, you suggest that the thousands of kids that are in detention have to get a blood test before they get some more humane treatment?

BTW, your "acclimate to our laws/culture/etc" just suggests that you are a racist. Just sayn.

Laws, perhaps. But culture varies all over the country, especially in communities that celebrate where they came from. What you suggest is that immigrants have to bend to what is already here instead of being themselves. So you would rather people pretend to be someone else than who they are. That's awesome.

Good thing that I'm not asked to sing La Marseillaise when I visit France...
                                Culture might have been the wrong word to use, that is my error. Furthermore, racist? Are you assuming all immigrants are a different race than me? THAT sounds racist. Not all immigrants are non-white.
                                And no, illegals are not okay until caught. Speeding is still not okay, a speeder just didn't get caught. No matter what we do, there are some illegal immigrants that will slip through the cracks.
                                And blood test? I never had to have a blood test to check for drugs for a job interview. I peed into a cup. Basically, that's what the immigration process should resemble: you are "interviewing" for citizenship in this country. It should be that simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X