Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Russian gun rights advocate Butina pleads guilty to engaging in conspiracy against the US - by working with members of the GOP.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/13/polit...lea/index.html
    Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
      Russian gun rights advocate Butina pleads guilty to engaging in conspiracy against the US - by working with members of the GOP.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/13/polit...lea/index.html
      Little Russian dressing on that nothungburger

Comment

"It’s incredible, even when I flew over here you see the ship and it’s really small, then you approach and it’s really big."

Look at Melania, learning all about optics!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Rudy Giuliani said that seeking work overseas for his security company is completely unrelated to — and does not capitalize on — his representation of President Trump. “I’m probably the most ethical person you ever met,” he said.
          https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/12/u...vqAM4kCe--Tg38

Wow. Channel your boss much? Most ethical my ***.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Little Russian dressing on that nothungburger
            So, does Mueller or a US prosecutor find out how Butina was the first person Trump called on at the 2015 Freedom Fest event, and whether Trump knew she'd be asking about sanctions?
            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              "It’s incredible, even when I flew over here you see the ship and it’s really small, then you approach and it’s really big."

Look at Melania, learning all about optics!
              A tragically perfect addition to Trump's personal enterprises.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/12/12/walls-work

DHS is committed to building wall and building wall quickly. We are not replacing short, outdated and ineffective wall with similar wall.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Moose and Squirrel will be stopped!
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Who wrote that vomit inducing word salad?
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Read today they're shipping Cambodian refugees from Vietnam era back. You know, people who have never called Cambodia home or have been here for decades. Heartless ****ing ******** is what they are.

Tear down the statue now and get it over with.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/12/w...ambodians.html
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Wow....just.....wow
                        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

The last GOP-led House Oversight hearing of President Trump’s first term will be, fittingly, focused on the Clintons.
                          As their time in the majority comes to an end, and their parting shot at the Clintons is a subcommittee hearing on the Clinton charity, some House Republicans are frustrated that they haven’t been able to capture their great white whale before they hand over the gavel – and subpoena power – to the Democrats. […]

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), a rising star among President Trump’s most devout allies in the House, said Tuesday that “low energy leadership” stopped House Republicans from gaining traction on their investigations in recent years…. “I think we should have pushed harder.”
                          The hearing will likely be re-airing of allegations that the Justice Department is not following up on claims of impropriety by the charity, making the House GOP’s closing act a combination of the two primary fascinations of GOP congressional oversight in the Trump era: the Clintons and an alleged Democratic Deep State at the Justice Department. It’s also the death rattle of a years-long quest to nail Hillary Clinton, the right’s longtime bogey-woman.
                          https://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/hou...investigations

Lock that ****ing ***** up.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Moose and Squirrel will be stopped!
                            But who will antagonize the Metal Munching Moon Mice?
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Largest November federal budget deficit in history. Thanks, Red Don.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

WASHINGTON - Federal authorities are investigating whether the president's inauguration committee misspent some of the millions of dollars it raked in, according to several media reports.

The investigation is being led by federal prosecutors in Manhattan and is examining whether donors gave money in return for access to Donald Trump and his administration, the Wall Street Journal and CNN reported.

The Journal, citing unnamed officials, reports the probe is in its early stages but aims to determine whether some of the donors to Trump's $107 million inauguration fund attempted to gain influence within the administration on policy decisions, something that could violate federal corruption laws.

The investigation rose, at least in part, out of information seized while investigating Michael Cohen, the president's former attorney and fixer.
                                https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...say/ar-BBQVqq7
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X