Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Catamount Cup NU, RPI, UAH, UVM (12/28/18, 12/29/18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catamount Cup NU, RPI, UAH, UVM (12/28/18, 12/29/18)

I haven't checked if these are the next games for all four teams. It is for RPI.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Re: Catamount Cup NU, RPI, UAH, UVM (12/28/18, 12/29/18)

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I haven't checked if these are the next games for all four teams. It is for RPI.
    ditto for NU after tonight.
    they will be missing their #1 G, 1 F, and asst Coach to the World Juniors while participating in this.
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Hopefully we're missing the bad eggs we've laid for the past few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Hopefully we're missing the bad eggs we've laid for the past few weeks.
        ha! good one
        well, w, L, or draw, hopefully some good, competitive coll hockey gms.
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

One of the games will probably be RPI vs. UAH...It will be tied. The overtime winning goal will be scored by Jesper Ohrvall. RPI fans will lose their collective minds.
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
            one of the games will probably be rpi vs. Uah...it will be tied. The overtime winning goal will be scored by jesper ohrvall. Rpi fans will lose their collective minds.
            lol
            Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

One of the games will probably be RPI vs. UAH...It will be tied. The overtime winning goal will be scored by Jesper Ohrvall. RPI fans will lose their collective minds.
              RPI is not playing UAH.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I will be traveling up to Burlington for these games. My friend and his wife are NU alums and I can't say no to a weekend of snowshoeing, brewery hoppin and oh yeah hockey I guess. I just hope RPI scores a goal in either game and keeps NU under 10 with the recent scoring outburst from NU.
                Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

It's set opponents; both UAH and RPI are guaranteed to play NU and UVM.

Comment

Am I correct that RPI's three transfers will be eligible for this tourney? Not that I think they will make much of a difference, but it will be nice to have a few more bodies. I guess that HEA fans are more familiar with two of them than I am since they played for HEA schools, Shane Bear (UMA), and Chase Zieky (PC).
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Am I correct that RPI's three transfers will be eligible for this tourney? Not that I think they will make much of a difference, but it will be nice to have a few more bodies. I guess that HEA fans are more familiar with two of them than I am since they played for HEA schools, Shane Bear (UMA), and Chase Zieky (PC).
                      Based on what's been said, I believe so. Not sure if they'll play or not, but it sounds like they've been practicing some lines, and even special teams.

Comment

also for UVM.
                        https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
                        https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                        NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                        Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Huntsville plays next week.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                            I will be traveling up to Burlington for these games. My friend and his wife are NU alums and I can't say no to a weekend of snowshoeing, brewery hoppin and oh yeah hockey I guess. I just hope RPI scores a goal in either game and keeps NU under 10 with the recent scoring outburst from NU.
                            Highly recommend Queen City Brewery: https://queencitybrewery.net/

Lake Champlain Chocolates is right across the street...

Comment

Do they have a way of determining a tournament champion if two teams win two games apiece?

Comment

Working...
                              X