• Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI vs Yale 12/7/18

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
    Who scored RPI's second goal?
    Ferner (Hayhurst, Harris)
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
      Who scored RPI's second goal?

Edit - OK - I see Ralph lit up the exploding message board just before I entered my post.
      As you can see, Ferner from Hayhurst and Mat Harris.
      Congrats to Ferner on his first collegiate goal.

You beat me again Ralph!

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
        I just can’t remember the last time we scored when we pulled the goalie. You tend to be a bit sarcastic when the only goals that you see are into your own net.
        10 February 2017 is what I found.

Comment

Did not see the entire game but saw the entire first, part of the second and the end of the third. The final score did not do justice to the level of play. This one was not as close as it ended up and we just did not look good for long stretches. Hope we can pull it together and play tough against Brown. Would be nice if our WRPI could go back to broadcast of the away games.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

If Brown puts up 3 against Union, how many do they score tomorrow? Hopefully they "shot" their load tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
              Really hard to believe these guys won a championship 5 years ago. Probably 2,000 max in rink.
              Stat sheet showed 2650 in a 3500 seat arena, many season ticket holders on the home side missing. The locals who just want to watch hockey are probably up at QU. Respectable showing by the RPI faithful. Recently Yale only sells out Harvard and QU, sometimes Cornell.
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                Stat sheet showed 2650 in a 3500 seat arena, many season ticket holders on the home side missing. The locals who just want to watch hockey are probably up at QU. Respectable showing by the RPI faithful. Recently Yale only sells out Harvard and QU, sometimes Cornell.
                There was a lot to see at Q last night.

Comment

Working...
                X