Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trophy hunting scum

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
    Mosquitoes are a much bigger threat to you than wolves or even bears or mountain lions. People hike in areas with large predators all the time. Attacks are rare. You should spend your time worrying about other things and stop being such a p ussy
    Mosquitoes are the deadliest creatures to humans on the planet.

Though, there is a debate whether mosquitoes should be blamed for their resultant human deaths because all they do is carry the diseases which do the killing. Nonetheless, more people die being bitten by mosquitoes than at the hands of any other creature on the planet.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
      This generation has seen 13,000 accidental deaths due to guns yet 2 wolf fatalities. Wolves are nothing to wet them over.
      Conservatives are masters at the sleight of hand fear tactics. Recent (successful) election campaigns have proven this. pokechecker is a perfect example of this. He's trying his best to raise our fears over wolves, so none of us can have any time to bring up gun control and the MASSIVE number of people who die at the hands of gun owners.
      Russell Jaslow

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
        why didn't you say so, that changes everything!!!
        it doesn't matter if you read books in Milwaukee or Chicago
        it does make a difference though, if you actually get out in the world where the wolves are
        Except I’ve been in forests inhabited by wolves and black bear (and mountain lions had been spotted) and never once did I even catch a glimpse of the animals let alone get attacked. It’s all bs. Even in California and Colorado or the dakotas mountain lion attacks are incredibly rare. Multiply those odds to get the feasibility of a wolf attack. It’s beyond minuscule.

And to get back to another point made, if I were walking, hiking, jogging or fishing and a wolf or bear or mountain lion attacked me, I know that’s a risk but one I accept. Maybe you should accept that risk as well unless you want to live in a William Gibson sci-fI dystopia with concrete everywhere and no forest/jungle/grasslands.
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
          Except I’ve been in forests inhabited by wolves and black bear (and mountain lions had been spotted) and never once did I even catch a glimpse of the animals let alone get attacked. It’s all bs. Even in California and Colorado or the dakotas mountain lion attacks are incredibly rare. Multiply those odds to get the feasibility of a wolf attack. It’s beyond minuscule.

And to get back to another point made, if I were walking, hiking, jogging or fishing and a wolf or bear or mountain lion attacked me, I know that’s a risk but one I accept. Maybe you should accept that risk as well unless you want to live in a William Gibson sci-fI dystopia with concrete everywhere and no forest/jungle/grasslands.
          they are rare because hunters and ranchers shoot them making them afraid of humans, just like you wouldn't go walking in Sherman Park late at night, well at least not if you have any brain cells left

if you didn't have the home boys shooting each other you could enjoy Milwaukee like back in the 50's
          Last edited by pokechecker; 12-11-2018, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
            Conservatives are masters at the sleight of hand fear tactics. Recent (successful) election campaigns have proven this. pokechecker is a perfect example of this. He's trying his best to raise our fears over wolves, so none of us can have any time to bring up gun control and the MASSIVE number of people who die at the hands of gun owners.
            gun owners? most of these killings are done by young males, many of them who were brought up according to the "give 'em a participation trophy" or mothers on welfare the result of your War On Poverty and Great Society rather than having a father to BH slap them when they cross the line
            if you people didn't do such a poor job of raising children, this wouldn't be happening
            Last edited by pokechecker; 12-11-2018, 07:48 AM.

Comment

gun owners? most of these killings are done by young males, many of them who were brought up according to the "give 'em a participation trophy" or mothers on welfare the result of your War On Poverty and Great Society rather than having a father to BH slap them when they cross the line
              if you people didn't do such a poor job of raising children, this wouldn't be happening
              Well, I don't have any children, so I escaped that. LOL

But, thanks again for the sleight of hand fear tactic. Oh, I don't deny more killings happen with murders than mass shootings, but that doesn't hide the fact that more killings occur with mass shootings than from wolves. And I completely fail to grasp how giving trophies out to everyone produces rampant shootings in the streets...
              Russell Jaslow

Comment

they are rare because hunters and ranchers shoot them making them afraid of humans, just like you wouldn't go walking in Sherman Park late at night, well at least not if you have any brain cells left

if you didn't have the home boys shooting each other you could enjoy Milwaukee like back in the 50's
                So good, you can stay in your basement afraid of wolves, bear and mountain lions. That’s a good safe bet for you.

Sherman Park is fine. Don’t troll racist garbage in here. And while Chicago has problems (ahem, mayor, cough cough!) I wouldn’t generalize it in the The callous manner you do.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

That's not how creating fear in wolves (or any animal) works. I dont recall herds of deer suddenly being afraid of motor vehicles because they watched one of their own get killed by a Buick travelling 65 MPH.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    That's not how creating fear in wolves (or any animal) works. I dont recall herds of deer suddenly being afraid of motor vehicles because they watched one of their own get killed by a Buick travelling 65 MPH.
                    deer aren't as stupid as you, they are afraid of vehicles, it's just that some people drive too fast and when the headlights blind them, they don't know which way to run and don't react until it is too late
                    some of them are like people, you for example, they can't judge properly, misjudge how fast the car is coming and get hit

I suggest holding your mother's skirt when you want to cross the street so you make it safely across

Comment

Awww. You're so cute when you continually try to troll and fail.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

So good, you can stay in your basement afraid of wolves, bear and mountain lions. That’s a good safe bet for you.

Sherman Park is fine. Don’t troll racist garbage in here. And while Chicago has problems (ahem, mayor, cough cough!) I wouldn’t generalize it in the The callous manner you do.
                        Fine? I drove 175 north to Sherman every day to work, it wouldn't surprise me if you joined the march a couple years ago from Sherman Park that burned down the gas station just north of it in the ensuing riot. That used to be a really nice area of town until liberal policies turned it into a ghetto. Thankfully WI has the castle doctrine, my 12 gauge was right behind the front seat loaded with 1 oz. slugs and 9mm in the glove compartment
                        not afraid, it's called foresight
                        Last edited by pokechecker; 12-11-2018, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Fine? I drove 175 north to Sherman every day to work, it wouldn't surprise me if you joined the march a couple years ago from Sherman Park that burned down the gas station just north of it in the ensuing riot. That used to be a really nice area of town until liberal policies turned it into a ghetto. Thankfully WI has the castle doctrine, my 12 gauge was right behind the front seat loaded with 1 oz. slugs and 9mm in the glove compartment
                          not afraid, it's called foresight
                          http://www.crossfitrailtrail.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/9799929_orig.jpg

Comment

http://www.crossfitrailtrail.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/9799929_orig.jpg
                            what's the matter, you can't verbalize what you want to say so you have to find something that can do it for you?

who are you trying to kid, Milwaukee is Little Schitcago, many people trying to escape Schitcago went there and ruined that city too
                            sadly many of them went to the Twin Shiddies too
                            both used to be nice towns until all the scum from Schitcago and out east, especially NY started moving there

Comment

what's the matter, you can't verbalize what you want to say so you have to find something that can do it for you?

who are you trying to kid, Milwaukee is Little Schitcago, many people trying to escape Schitcago went there and ruined that city too
                              both used to be nice towns until all the scum from Schitcago and out east, especially NY started moving there
                              Sure if a picture didn’t accurately convey it for you.

You are cuckoo for coco puffs which means my part of the conversation ends now.

Comment

So.... do you pronounce it with a hard "-er" or soft "-a" at the end? Your posts imply it's "-er."
                                Last edited by aparch; 12-11-2018, 10:01 AM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X