Trophy hunting scum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    I'd imagine one of the problems leading to the increase in wolf presence around humans is that they are very much a pack animal. When member(s) get ostracized from their pack or when the pack leaders are hunted/killed, other packs are generally unwilling to absorb non-family wolves. Thus, the pack-less wolves have to seek out food in non-conventional ways.
    Easy - wolves will only be attracted to liberal wussies!!

Comment

Re: Trophy hunting scum

I thought they were supposed to be able to detect fear? Shouldn’t that make them far more likely to attack a conservative?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I thought they were supposed to be able to detect fear? Shouldn’t that make them far more likely to attack a conservative?
        🤣🤣
        Must be an enormous population of wolves in South Texas.
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          That's nothing: they'll be stealing our jobs (away from Mexicans) after they eat our kids.
          Winner!

I thought I saw a wolf pan handling earlier this morning. He should canine up by his wolf equivalent to boot straps and go out and take down an elk! It’s easy for a lone wolf to do🤣

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            I'd imagine one of the problems leading to the increase in wolf presence around humans is that they are very much a pack animal. When member(s) get ostracized from their pack or when the pack leaders are hunted/killed, other packs are generally unwilling to absorb non-family wolves. Thus, the pack-less wolves have to seek out food in non-conventional ways.
            All true. Here’s a good doc:

https://youtu.be/2FPflCARXiI

Comment

That's nothing: they'll be stealing our jobs (away from Mexicans) after they eat our kids.
              lmao

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                you really need to stop sniffing Amy Klobachar's panties

you must be sniffing her toilet paper

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                  ...i was a republican for my first 40-42 years. I’m 46 now...
                  wow, you started early

Can you honesty say you identified as a Republican when you were 4-6 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                    LOL, a dumb azz from Schitcago, I should have known
                    if you people weren't so stupid you'd be dangerous

https://www.adn.com/outdoors/article...ys/2011/12/07/

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...nted-by-wolves

I've only been attacked by a wolf once, when I was out for a snow shoe hike on New Years Day along the Border Route Trail ( parallels Canada US border) in northern MN (has more wolves than the rest of lower 48 combined). I use old ski poles when I go and they came in handy. A wolf with straggly mostly black fur jumped out on the trail about 10-15 feet in front of me and snarled viciously, I immediately put both poles behind me in case another was going to attack me from behind and also so I could swing the pole at it if it lunged at me. When it took a step forward it saw that I was ready for attach and it jumped back into the woods and disappeared.
                    Tell me again wolves are afraid of people and do not attack, this particular wolf was huge, I would have had a heluva time fighting him off if he had attacked.

My last trip to Montana I slept with my 12 ga loaded with slugs, call me afraid if you want, I slept like a baby. No way would I camp in brown bear country without something more than bear spray, I'll gladly pay the fine rather than be mauled. And if some lefty SOB complains, wouldn't hesitate shootin' him too
                    You've only been 'attacked' by a wolf once? Do you think this is a normal thing? Do you think most people are attacked multiple times? You seem surprised you've only been "attacked" once (attacked is in quotes because you weren't actually attacked, you saw a wolf once snow shoeing. It didn't attack you)

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      wow, you started early

Can you honesty say you identified as a Republican when you were 4-6 years old?
                      I should have said all my voting life until I started reading certain books or became woke😀

Comment

You've only been 'attacked' by a wolf once? Do you think this is a normal thing? Do you think most people are attacked multiple times? You seem surprised you've only been "attacked" once (attacked is in quotes because you weren't actually attacked, you saw a wolf once snow shoeing. It didn't attack you)
                        Exactly!!

Comment

You've only been 'attacked' by a wolf once? Do you think this is a normal thing?
                          I see far more wolf tracks and scat than I do from dogs, if that gives you any frame of reference. The trails here literally look like an interstate from all the tracks, deer tracks cross the trails and rarely follow them, wolves tend to follow them more.

Normal? no, but it will happen more and more as they come to learn humans and sources of food go hand in hand.

Do you think most people are attacked multiple times?
                          obviously you'll never be attacked, I don't think a wolf will ever go in your mother's basement

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                            Exactly!!
                            c'mon, you asked for just one, I could have given you plenty more, and if you actually read the second of my links you'd see what I'm saying is true
                            remind me again what somebody from Chicago would know about wolves from experience

I know there are plenty of wolves in Chicago with greasy hair and too much cologne, but we're not talking about that kind

Comment

c'mon, you asked for just one, I could have given you plenty more, and if you actually read the second of my links you'd see what I'm saying is true
                              remind me again what somebody from Chicago would know about wolves from experience

I know there are plenty of wolves in Chicago with greasy hair and too much cologne, but we're not talking about that kind
                              I’ve been reading about wolves, behavior, conservation etc for 30 years. And i’ll Tell you this again, when I go in the woods my fears in this order are: mountain lion, bear. End of list. Wolf attacks are so rare in North America and particularly rare in the u.s as to say you’d have better odds of winning the lottery or getting struck by lightning twice in your lifetime.

And for the record I live in Milwaukee. Born in Chicago, lived there for 14 years on and off. What the hell does that have to do with knowledge of wolves?

Comment

Maybe this will help you?

https://youtu.be/ysa5OBhXz-Q

https://youtu.be/2FPflCARXiI

https://youtu.be/SAGEXDlUHDE

Comment

Working...
                                X