Trophy hunting scum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trophy hunting scum

A guide I heard if you encounter a deer in the road fixated by your headlights.

Stop and turn off your headlights. The deer will move. Turn your flashers on if on a traveled road.

If you're pokechecker, leave the lights on and kill dinner with your arsenal.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Trophy hunting is really just a need to compensate for manhood. Men and women with any confidence don't need to have their ego boosted.

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
      ...or mothers on welfare the result of your War On Poverty and Great Society rather than having a father to BH slap them when they cross the line
      You keep crossing into politics. Why don't you go post this stuff in the POTUS thread? Are you afraid?
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
        Trophy hunting is really just a need to compensate for manhood. Men and women with any confidence don't need to have their ego boosted.

You keep crossing into politics. Why don't you go post this stuff in the POTUS thread? Are you afraid?
        Women trophy hunt too. I don't like it, either. Kill for food or to remove a threat. Otherwise, leave them alone
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Women trophy hunt too. I don't like it, either. Kill for food or to remove a threat. Otherwise, leave them alone
          most hunters do both, remove the threat to livestock, pets, and people, and although some do eat the meat I find it tough, the hogs like it though

The fur is given to a neighbor who uses it to line gloves and mukluks that he makes himself from deer hide
          Last edited by pokechecker; 12-11-2018, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post

so we agree on the trophies, participation trophies are for kids and parents who are lacking in confidence, but you assume the hunter in the original post took it for a trophy when there is no evidence of that

from your name and location you are one of those who fashion themselves a Hennepin and Lake hipsterz, your shopping bag from The Wedge overly wrinkled from months of use because you don't want to add to the trash stream, but more importantly you hope it impresses other eunuchs like yourself
            Last edited by pokechecker; 12-11-2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              So.... do you pronounce it with a hard "-er" or soft "-a" at the end? Your posts imply it's "-er."
              You just won the internet.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

So.... do you pronounce it with a hard "-er" or soft "-a" at the end? Your posts imply it's "-er."
                either would be better than the way you do, with flailing limped wrist hands and a lisp

Comment

Our lame duck Congress decided to try to eradicate wolves once again.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Super disappointed in Minnesota's reps. Only McCollum voted against it.
                    Go Gophers!

Comment

Unbelievable.
                      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

that is some funny reading:

how many wolves are enough?
                        answer:
                        Wolves once numbered in the millions in North America; today an estimated 5,000 exist across the lower 48, occupying roughly five percent of their historic range.

so I guess we're 'sposed to protect them until wolves share Broadway with the homeboys
                        hey! I like that

Comment

Coyotes are a bigger nuisance pest, especially within the suburbs. They're the animal that is going to be "eating designer dogs," but yet, let's target wolves.

Larger coyotes are known to take down livestock just like wolves. And 500,000 coyotes are killed per year without any second thought because of their numbers. God da** mother fu**ing right let's protect the wolf until its numbers get larger. Because the natural predator to the coyote is the wolf.

If we'd quit fu**ing with imbalancing the food chain, maybe things would get better.
                          Last edited by aparch; 12-17-2018, 07:31 AM.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Coyotes are a bigger nuisance pest, especially within the suburbs. They're the animal that is going to be "eating designer dogs," but yet, let's target wolves.

Larger coyotes are known to take down livestock just like wolves. And 500,000 coyotes are killed per year without any second thought because of their numbers. God da** mother fu**ing right let's protect the wolf until its numbers get larger. Because the natural predator to the coyote is the wolf.

If we'd quit fu**ing with imbalancing the food chain, maybe things would get better.
                            And I'm not sure what's wrong with coyotes. I know gun owners need to kill stuff, but can't we just exist on the same planet as wildlife?
                            Go Gophers!

Comment

Cruel and unusual punishment??

@CTVNews: Missouri poacher ordered to repeatedly watch 'Bambi' during his year-long jail sentence http://ctv.news/4cgRmtN
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Cruel and unusual punishment??

@CTVNews: Missouri poacher ordered to repeatedly watch 'Bambi' during his year-long jail sentence http://ctv.news/4cgRmtN
                                Sounds like a paranoid Wilford Brimley in The Thing ... "Watch Clark".
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X