Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    WRPI will be going to Notre Dame

Technically, WRPI will be staying in the basement of the DCC. Broadcasters for WRPI will be going to Notre Dame
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Re: Uml@rpi 11/25/18

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
      The only thing worse than watching this game on RPItv is watching it in person.
      This had to be the most empty seats that I have even seen in the RPI student section (not counting the women’s games).
      Not much else to say.
      I've seen it dead empty, aside from Houstonette parents. Remember the tournaments?

Comment

What I saw last night was a complete loss of focus after UML tied the score at two.
        I don't know how else to explain the difference in play before and after that goal.
        We lost all aggression and played very soft in our defensive zone.
        Also, on offense, we stopped playing like a team and individuals were trying to do it all by themselves.
        Very disappointing.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
        Benjamin Franklin
        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
        Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
          What I saw last night was a complete loss of focus after UML tied the score at two.
          I don't know how else to explain the difference in play before and after that goal.
          We lost all aggression and played very soft in our defensive zone.
          Also, on offense, we stopped playing like a team and individuals were trying to do it all by themselves.
          Very disappointing.
          Absolutely and utterly the truth. We basically gave up. It's the exact same thing I saw at Princeton. One bad blip, and we start steaming. Has to be why Coach Smith is using "game management" as his buzz word of the month. Goals are going to happen. We really need to figure out how to remain strong through the entire 60-65 minutes, even if we end up on the short end.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
            Technically, WRPI will be staying in the basement of the DCC. Broadcasters for WRPI will be going to Notre Dame
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Absolutely and utterly the truth. We basically gave up. It's the exact same thing I saw at Princeton. One bad blip, and we start steaming. Has to be why Coach Smith is using "game management" as his buzz word of the month. Goals are going to happen. We really need to figure out how to remain strong through the entire 60-65 minutes, even if we end up on the short end.
              I was surprised that hadn't already occurred after the own-goal, as I was expecting it to happen then. So maybe it is the second blip that causes problems now rather than the first.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                I thought that they did a great job coming back from the first goal. They got aggressive and brought it to UML, but after the giveaway and the ensuing goal, they just kind of lost it.
                I don't think that they gave up at all. It seemed that the players started to play as individuals trying to make up for the mistakes. We need to play as a team if we are going to compete.
                Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                Benjamin Franklin
                The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                Gary Player

Comment

Working...
                X